X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportsbuck
    Buckeye For Life
    • Dec 2008

Ohio State v Michigan - The Game

#10 Ohio State (9-2, 6-1) @ Michigan (5-6, 1-6)

v

v

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST, 2009
    ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN
    12:00 P.M., ABC

RIVALRY RECORD: MICHIGAN LEADS: 57-42-6

• gaysex4lif
    No longer a noob
    • Oct 2008

Wait.. Michigan has hot girls?

Comment

• Woy
      RIP West
      • Dec 2008

Ohio State by triple digits.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• nflman2033
        George Brett of VSN
        • Apr 2009

getting excited, dont care what the records are you gotta love this game every year, ok I am bias a little bit being an OSU alumn

Comment

• Vinsane
          • Nov 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gLmUZbV5nM"]YouTube- Don't Give a Damn for the Whole State of Michigan[/ame]
          25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• nflman2033
            George Brett of VSN
            • Apr 2009

Comment

• krulmichael
              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
              • Feb 2009

Yea, honestly gotta say this years Game is one of the least appealing one in recent years. Nevertheless, I'm still pretty excited to see how things go and hope that we don't get completely embarrassed.

Twitch Channel
              http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
              Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
              Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
              Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
              Season V: 2-1

Comment

• nflman2033
                George Brett of VSN
                • Apr 2009

wow such wishy washy shit from michigan fans, i guess you kids are not old enough to remember 1995 in Ann Arbor Michigan was expected to get hammered, and what happend.

you guys are no fun

Comment

• Vinsane
                  • Nov 2008

You know there are dark times in Ann Arbor when no one decides to speak up. I mean not even a peep? Gotta give credit to Michigan though, they played their best game of the season. However, even their best is not good enough to topple Ohio St. Sixth straight win against that team up North? Gotta love that. And another season without Michigan on my bowl schedule? Perfect.
                  25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• krulmichael
                    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                    • Feb 2009

I rest my case about this game not being that huge when I come on here and see there were no discussions even during the game. Was a pretty decent game though, fricken Tate playing like a Freshman still. Our defense was real solid aside from those 2 possessions OSU just ran all over us. I'm gonna really miss Brandon Graham.

Twitch Channel
                    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                    Season V: 2-1

Comment

• BUCK3YE5
                      CP 2K12
                      • Aug 2009

Dood our D is so good

Comment

• nflman2033
                        George Brett of VSN
                        • Apr 2009

serioulsy the outcome may have been expected, but Michigan didn't get blown away, how many scoring opportunities were blown by turnover combined with how many OSU scored came off of turnover and it should tell you the game was a closer than the experts expected

Comment

• Sportsbuck
                          Buckeye For Life
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by KleShreen
                          Played their best game of the season? With 5 turnovers from the starting QB?

Mmmmm...

If you take away even half those turnovers, UM very very well could have won this game. But if that were the case, I'm sure OSU would have turned it up as well.

Either way though...if you only beat this Michigan team by 11, while their starting QB turns the ball over five times, you aren't a great team...
                          I realize you put the disclaimer there that Ohio State would have turned up the gameplan if Michigan had anything competent on offense, but Tressel could've made this one much worse than it was.

I'm just happy we have a layoff though to get Pryor healthy.. dude was playing on two turf toes and a bad hammy, the hammy is definately noticable because his running motion is really wierd.

Overall, this season has turned out like I predicted in the minutes following the Texas loss. We would be a good but young team, have some down moments (I.E. Purdue, 4th quarter against USC), have some great moments (I.E. Penn State), but in the end no one in the conference would be able to knock us off the throne and we would take the conference title.

We're going to have 10 of 11 starters back on offense next year (And you could make the argument for all 11 considering Mike Adams has started a few games), and 7 on defense. This bowl game is huge for next year, with a chance to set the tone for a great season to come.

Comment

• nflman2033
                            George Brett of VSN
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by KleShreen
                            Played their best game of the season? With 5 turnovers from the starting QB?

Mmmmm...

If you take away even half those turnovers, UM very very well could have won this game. But if that were the case, I'm sure OSU would have turned it up as well.

Either way though...if you only beat this Michigan team by 11, while their starting QB turns the ball over five times, you aren't a great team...
                            overstating a bit much, they didn't have a great game, doesn't mean they aren't a great team, i mean you could have said back in 2002 if you needed a last second INT from a WR in order to beat Cincinnati you aren't a great team, yet no team beat that team that year, so you overstated.. there is no doubt that OSU didn't have a great game yesterday, but to say that only winning a rivalry game by 11 no matter how horrible of a season Michigan is having means they aren't a great team, well just don't see it

Comment

• BUCK3YE5
                              CP 2K12
                              • Aug 2009

lol we easily coulda scored another 3 TD's in the 4th quarter if Tressel ever played offense in the 4th quarter

Comment

Working...