Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinsane
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KleShreen
    Played their best game of the season? With 5 turnovers from the starting QB?

Mmmmm...

If you take away even half those turnovers, UM very very well could have won this game. But if that were the case, I'm sure OSU would have turned it up as well.

Either way though...if you only beat this Michigan team by 11, while their starting QB turns the ball over five times, you aren't a great team...
    You see what happens when you try to give a Michigan fan an inch? They take a mile. Take a compliment and move on, instead of trying to reach for more of an argument. So sorry I didn't put "Besides your 5 turnovers, Michigan played a great game". I tried to give them credit for showing up and making it a little interesting, and this is the thanks I get? :banghead:
    25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• The Buddha
      • Mar 2009

On the bright side it was better than last years game...

whoooooo heres to another year of Rich Rod and the ZONE READ!!

---

Comment

• nflman2033
        George Brett of VSN
        • Apr 2009

Did you ever think it's an insult to Michigan to say that their "best game of the season" is one which included five turnovers? I see what you tried to do there.
        not nearly as insulting as saying that if you only beat Michigan by 11 you are not a great team

Comment

• nflman2033
          George Brett of VSN
          • Apr 2009

Well Michigan's a shit team. That's a fact. However, the game was also not their "best game of the season"...also a fact.
          well beating a team no matter how bad they are by only 11 doesn't mean that they are not a great team either, like i said how many close games did Ohio State win against teams that were not great back in 2002 and that team won the NC game.
          Last edited by nflman2033; 11-29-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• BUCK3YE5
            CP 2K12
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by nflman2033
            well beating a team no matter how bad they are by only 11 doesn't mean that they are not a great team either, like i said how many close games did Ohio State win against teams that were not great back in 2002 and that team won the NC game.
            exactly people act like if you win close games against bad teams then you must also suck. that year we barely beat some BAD teams, to only beat "the greatest college football team ever" when we were supposed to lose by 40 points (according to Trev Alberts)

Comment

Working...