X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tengo Juego
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by JeremyHight
    I hate it when people post Bleacher Report as "news". Hey, on my blog, I posted about a rumor with no source what so ever that says Boise is getting rid of football next year.
    Even though its not a legitimate source or even an actual possibility atm, its cool to think about. Good forum material.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
      Jus' bout dat action boss
      • Feb 2009

This has been rumored for a long time.. the MWC has been courting Boise State for years.. especially since as it stands now the league is a 9 team conference and Boise would give them a nice even 10.. not to mention one hell of a football conference.

I think if Boise is left out in the cold in the BCS, then they strongly consider joining the conference.. but even then I don't see how they don't land in the Fiesta Bowl as an at large given how Notre Dame and USC collectively shit themselves to remove any opportunity of a controversy.
      Originally posted by ram29jackson
      I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Woy
        RIP West
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
        Even though its not a legitimate source or even an actual possibility atm, its cool to think about. Good forum material.
        Exactly. I knew this was an article from BleacherReport, so it doesn't have creditable sources. I just wanted to know how you would feel IF it did happen.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Fox1994
          Posts too much
          • Dec 2008

I'd be excited. :D

Comment

Working...