Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tailback U
    No substitute 4 strength.
    • Nov 2008

Miami's been respectfully tough this season but the injuries they've suffered coupled with the fact that the Patriots are finally done messing around has me thinking Pats win fairly easily.

But I don't think the Cardinals have much of a chance against the Vikings, either, to be honest.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
      Late to the party.
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Hasselbeck
      The game last year, in Miami, was also with first place on the line and they ripped you to shreds.

Sorry houtz.. I think the Patriots are a much better team than your Dolphins.. and for some reason they've been blowing you guys out as of late in your own stadium.
      Last year's a big difference from this year.

The Pats might be better, but the Dolphins are a tough team to play against. I don't see a blowout at all. Or at least a better game than Vikings/Cardinals.
      Originally posted by mgoblue2290
      If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Cryolemon
        English Dolphins Fan
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by houtz
        I guess the game wasn't competitive earlier in the season either?

This year we wont have Jason Allen playing one on one with Randy Moss. We'll make it a game. In fact, if the Saints win this week and the Fins beat the Bills it'll be for first place in the division. You better believe Miami will be ready.
        The Dolphins should beat the Bills. The Saints - Pats game will be interesting.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
          Jus' bout dat action boss
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by houtz
          We'll see in two weeks. Everyone has their own opinion. I believe you said last week that we should "mark it down" that the Seahawks would "play the Vikings tough" or something to that effect.

We're all blinded by homerism. No Dolphin fan in the world could imagine our team being this competitive in just the second year after completely cleaning house. Patriots are no doubt a better team. Not much better, but better. We're a few players away. Soon you will see.
          Yeah.. well forgive me for thinking the Seahawks would play with some heart and the Vikings would pretend it was a bye week ;) Obviously neither happened.

Unlike the Seahawks though.. the Patriots show up on the road. They don't take division foes lightly.. and you guys are without your best player and the guy the Pats have a bitch of a time matching up against (Ronnie Brown)

I'm sorry but they dominated the Colts for 55 minutes and [dennygreen] let them off the hook [/dennygreen].. I can't see a Chad Henne-Ricky Williams-Ted Ginn trio being as good as a Peyton Manning led squad.

Originally posted by BigHouse
          Last year's a big difference from this year.

The Pats might be better, but the Dolphins are a tough team to play against. I don't see a blowout at all. Or at least a better game than Vikings/Cardinals.
          The Patriots aren't exactly an easy team to play against either.. especially when you have many key injuries to deal with. Disagree about Vikes/Cards.. it's a possible NFC Playoff preview..

Originally posted by Tailback U
          Miami's been respectfully tough this season but the injuries they've suffered coupled with the fact that the Patriots are finally done messing around has me thinking Pats win fairly easily.

But I don't think the Cardinals have much of a chance against the Vikings, either, to be honest.
          I disagree with the Cardinals take.. they're a dangerous team that's hitting their stride. I think it'll be a very good game.
          Originally posted by ram29jackson
          I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• ram29jackson
            Noob
            • Nov 2008

as long as/if Warner plays = Favre and Warner Are Americana incarnate. They mean possible ratings for/by less than the common fan. They represent what people want to believe in / about heroes or just decent people in general. They are older and still kicking ass. Along with Peyton Manning, they are basically-the league-

plus, as I type this I noticed the Bills beat the Dolphins today haha

Comment

• Len B
              :moonwalk:
              • Oct 2008

Good job booting this one NBC; Miami's choke today hurt any chances of this game being for division.

Comment

• ChemTheThriller
                ZzZing w/ the fishes
                • Feb 2009

2 Division leaders fighting it out, farve vs warner, adrian peterson, larry fitzgerald... Good well known players with a little more behind it... I like it...

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                Formerly known as Peppers90
                back in the 808

Comment

• Rayman
                  Spic 'n Spanish
                  • Feb 2009

If I could have John Madden back for one game, this would be it.

Comment

Working...