X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaxjaggywires
    Eradicator!!
    • Feb 2009

Report: Reggie Bush Wont Be A Saint in 2010

He's been a real disappointment for the Saints, that's for sure...wouldn't be surprised to see them send him packing, but I would think they try to trade him, especially if it's an uncapped year.
    ...in my pants
    Fred Taylor for the HOF!
    Facebook - Twitter
  • KINGOFOOTBALL
    • Feb 2009

If a pansy RB cant excel in that system not sure where else he can.

Ive heard of guys changing there attitudes but never seen a guy gain toughness with a change of scenery.
    Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• DomePatrol
      Urdnot Style
      • Dec 2008

I think hes only coming back if he takes a pay cut.

Comment

• KNUBB
        WHITE RONDO
        • Jun 2009

That writer has always been a cunt. This isn't the 1st article of his that has no actual facts but his own personal thoughts. Who in the fuck would pay Reggie enough for him to leave........

Comment

• Blade
          Walking SAM site
          • Feb 2009

They don't need him. No loss if hes not there next year. I hope the Eagles don't sign him though. Player lookin for fame, celeb and money but won't play for it.

Comment

• Apocalypse
            • Nov 2008

Yeah i don't see a reason why they should keep him, and idk who would sign him either...

RIP West

Comment

• KNUBB
              WHITE RONDO
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Blade
              They don't need him. No loss if hes not there next year. I hope the Eagles don't sign him though. Player lookin for fame, celeb and money but won't play for it.
              you don't know Reggie then if that's what you think of him. He is a good guy and nothing but a team player. I can promise you that he isn't going anywhere. Also this "writer" has a bit of history of factless articles. Such as "Reggie doesn't want to be in New Orleans and will have a long strenuous holdout". That is an exact quote. That didn't happen. HE also made claims about Shockey. Turns out Shockey is a pretty good team player also. Who would have thought. This writer is a fag that posts tabloid like articles about sports. That Fucking Cunt

Comment

• KNUBB
                WHITE RONDO
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Apocalypse21691
                Yeah i don't see a reason why they should keep him, and idk who would sign him either...
                Reggie is a matchup nightmare. He is capable of taking it to the house on any play. He is indeed pretty valuable even if he has been more of a decoy this season doesn't mean he is no needed

Comment

• j.hen
                  Self Care
                  • Oct 2008

Falcons should sign him.

Comment

• steeljake
                    6 rings...
                    • Oct 2008

hasnt he missed the last two games?

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Blade
                      Walking SAM site
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
                      you don't know Reggie then if that's what you think of him. He is a good guy and nothing but a team player. I can promise you that he isn't going anywhere. Also this "writer" has a bit of history of factless articles. Such as "Reggie doesn't want to be in New Orleans and will have a long strenuous holdout". That is an exact quote. That didn't happen. HE also made claims about Shockey. Turns out Shockey is a pretty good team player also. Who would have thought. This writer is a fag that posts tabloid like articles about sports. That Fucking Cunt
                      I shoulda worded that with "it seems to me..." Yea I don't really know anything aside the kardashian crap and him not living up to the Top 5 draft pick. I actually thought the Giants made a mistake by letting Shockey go, and the Eagles should have gotten him so we wouldn't have to deal with the LJ Smith fiasco.

Still don't not sure about Bush, but I am not completely against him.

Comment

• KNUBB
                        WHITE RONDO
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by steeljake75
                        hasnt he missed the last two games?

Comment

• Derrville
                          Dallas has no coaching...
                          • Jul 2009

Career Back up

Comment

• steeljake
                            6 rings...
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB
                            homer alert!! fuck reggie, he is all about money and bitches and you best believe if the saints wont pay him he will get to steppin. You are the king of blastin mom's teeth out for a small fee and half their stash, but on this you are a homer, though nowhere near as bad as that cunt bmore.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Epidemik
                              Commitment to Excellence
                              • Jul 2009

We all know Reggie went Ape Shit on that Ass

Comment

Working...