• Show
Clear All
  • Rayman
    Spic 'n Spanish
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by steeljake75
    also, jerry jones would sign that bum.
    Felix Jones > Reggie Bush

And Garrett doesn't run screen passes, anyway.

Comment

• PP
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by KNUBB
      you don't know Reggie then if that's what you think of him. He is a good guy and nothing but a team player. I can promise you that he isn't going anywhere. Also this "writer" has a bit of history of factless articles. Such as "Reggie doesn't want to be in New Orleans and will have a long strenuous holdout". That is an exact quote. That didn't happen. HE also made claims about Shockey. Turns out Shockey is a pretty good team player also. Who would have thought. This writer is a fag that posts tabloid like articles about sports. That Fucking Cunt

You know reggie personally?

Comment

• DomePatrol
        Urdnot Style
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by PP
        You know reggie personally?
        I know what knubb is saying though besides from ESPN tells about him being a celebrity they dont talk about what he does for the community. He is a class act and helps alot of people in the greater new orleans area. I think he will take a pay cut because he enjoys the city and the people embrace him not because he is a football player but a good person.

Comment

• KNUBB
          WHITE RONDO
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by QUAN aka GOAT
          Personally I think Reggie Bush needs a new home. INo Knock on the Saints but I dont think they Use Reggie the right way.Also they have Pierre Thomas and Mike Bell so having Reggie there as a decoy doesnt even matter to be honest
          Reggie says look at my rookie year. Saints aren't passing near as much and Reggie still gets 7-10 touches when he plays. Saints are pounding the ball and Reggie has a little fumble issue.

Comment

• NAHSTE
            Probably owns the site
            • Feb 2009

This is not a report, this is speculation. Not that the Saints should or would bring Reggie back, but to say this is an actual news story when it's really just a prediction based on a tip from an "insider" is a bit misleading.
            Last edited by NAHSTE; 12-03-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• MrBill
              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
              • Feb 2009

Bush isn't going anywhere. They might want to rework his salary cap number but he is averaging 5.0 YPC and has 5 rushing TD's and 1 receiving TD in a part time role. That's better than Ryan Grant, Rashard Mendenhall, Knowshon Moreno, Matt Forte, Marion Barber and others in featured roles for their teams.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                Probably owns the site
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                Bush isn't going anywhere. They might want to rework his salary cap number but he is averaging 5.0 YPC and has 5 rushing TD's and 1 receiving TD in a part time role. That's better than Ryan Grant, Rashard Mendenhall, Knowshon Moreno, Matt Forte, Marion Barber and others in featured roles for their teams.
                These two go hand in hand. The big play ability has been there, yes, but he is basically their third option on running plays. He's a great return guy/gadget player and I agree with a lower cap number he's worth keeping around, I just don't know how willing Reginald will be in reworking things.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                  Jus' bout dat action boss
                  • Feb 2009

Come to Seattle Reg.
                  Originally posted by ram29jackson
                  I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                    Posts a lot
                    • Jun 2009

Why doesn't this fool just convert to WR?

Comment

• Skins2K9
                      go go Spurs!
                      • Dec 2008

reggie bush won't leave the Saints

HAIL THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Working...