It's Official: Worst Postseason of my life - All losers cry here.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinsane
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Sideshow Kuzzy
    HOW DREW BREES AZZ TASTE?!?!?
    A.) Shrimp Gumbo.
    B.) Voo Doo Magic.
    C.) Brett Favre's dick after next week.
    D.) All of the Above.
    25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
      Beautiful Like Moses
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by steeljake75
      your mom wants to know if you will still be able to pay the light bill since you lost all that money to stealth.
      You seem to be awfully stressed over ME losing 100 dollars.. probably because if it was you that lost that bet they would've ended up impounding your trailer home.

Comment

• steeljake
        6 rings...
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Sideshow Kuzzy
        You seem to be awfully stressed over ME losing 100 dollars.. probably because if it was you that lost that bet they would've ended up impounding your trailer home.
        awwww poor kuzzy, he lives at home with his mommy and is over 21...

even if i did live in a trailer, it would still be one step better than hiding in my moms skirts cuz i am too scared to live on my own.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

awwww poor kuzzy, he lives at home with his mommy and is over 21...
          How do feel knowing im living @ home, am atleast a decade younger then you, yet am still more successful then you'll ever be? Wicked burn.

Serious question: When was the last time your fatass was even able to see your one testicle.

Comment

• steeljake
            6 rings...
            • Oct 2008

i saw it just a few minutes ago as it was popping out of your moms mouth.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
              Beautiful Like Moses
              • Oct 2008

i saw it just a few minutes ago as it was popping out of your moms mouth.
              Your humour is as stale as your semen due to being stagnant for so many years.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
                Posts a lot
                • Nov 2008

I'm not really sure what Brees' ass tastes like. Minnesota beating them next week, will make up for the Arizona loss, so I'll hold off on tasting his ass until then. I said earlier in the year, he's going to need an NFC title, before I even begin to shut the fuck up.. Rich Gannon did it, and after 8 fucking years, it's time Drew Brees does it, too. If he doesn't do it, he's just a loser with the same number of playoff victories as Mark Sanchez, who did it in one year. Now, Tony Romo doesn't even have that, so that crow, I'll eat now.
                Last edited by Nukleopatra; 01-18-2010, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• Juggernaut
                  Sitting on the Sidelines
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
                  I'm not really sure what Brees' ass tastes like. Minnesota beating them next week, will make up for the Arizona loss, so I'll hold off on tasting his ass until then. I said earlier in the year, he's going to need an NFC title, before I even begin to shut the fuck up.. Rich Gannon did it, and after 8 fucking years, it's time Drew Brees does it, too. If he doesn't do it, he's just a loser with the same number of playoff victories as Mark Sanchez, who did it in one year. Now, Tony Romo doesn't even have that, so that crow, I'll eat now.
                  I just realized that

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                    No longer a noob
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Madden4Life
                    You forgot your own Roethlisberger in last year's Superbowl. Everyone talks about those qb's, but they fail to mention the Santonio Holmes, Dwight Clarks, Mark Dupers, etc, etc. Not to mention the o-line and the defense that put them in a position to win. Yeah, sure, a kicker should make kicks. Shouldn't the team also convert on 3rd downs? And ultimately not even a solid kicker is always the answer. Case in point, my terrible fucking Lions have had as their mvp a kicker for the last seems like 20 years. Jason Hanson is a great kicker, the rest of the team is and has been miserable.
                    Not for too long. There is now hope for Detroit. Keep your head up!

Comment

• steeljake
                      6 rings...
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Madden4Life
                      You forgot your own Roethlisberger in last year's Superbowl. Everyone talks about those qb's, but they fail to mention the Santonio Holmes, Dwight Clarks, Mark Dupers, etc, etc. Not to mention the o-line and the defense that put them in a position to win. Yeah, sure, a kicker should make kicks. Shouldn't the team also convert on 3rd downs? And ultimately not even a solid kicker is always the answer. Case in point, my terrible fucking Lions have had as their mvp a kicker for the last seems like 20 years. Jason Hanson is a great kicker, the rest of the team is and has been miserable.
                      the qb makes the action happen, he throws the ball, adjusts the, avoids the sack, ect ect... to keep those winning drives alive and allow the clarks, dupers et al make those catches. the only thing the kicker has to rely on is a good snap and hold and as long as it isnt tony romo holding it it is usually soild 99.9% of the time. your kicker may be great, but has he been put in a position to win the game and then failed? or has th eteam been so far behind on a regular basis that he would have to kick 50 fg's a game to even begin to help? the issue here is, keading was put into a position to help and he gagged. 3 times. did he cost them the game all by himself? no. but he didnt contribute to the win and that means he hurt them. it might not seem fair, but to put it back into real football players terms, it wquld be the same as if holmes had dropped the second pass from ben last year as well. holmes dropping the ball would have marked him as a choker and some of the blame for the loss would have been on him. but he didnt do that, and now he is the shit, instead of a shit.

Comment

• ultfrisbee
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
                        I'm not really sure what Brees' ass tastes like. Minnesota beating them next week, will make up for the Arizona loss
                        Dude, you should stop jinxing every team... It's not working...

Comment

• Palooza
                          Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                          • Feb 2009

Nuk, you know I love you, but I am so disappointed that Philip Rivers and Tony Romo are your #2 and #3.

They're both in my bottom 5. Can we still be friends? Friendship is more valuable to me than quarterbacks.

sidenote: I do :heart: Kurt Warner, though.

Comment

• Fox1994
                            Posts too much
                            • Dec 2008

Y'know, at least you still have all that cash from the Saints-'Boys bet. So you can still have that nice vacation.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
                              Posts a lot
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ultfrisbee
                              Dude, you should stop jinxing every team... It's not working...
                              I said if Minnesota beats them. I fully expect to be tasting Brees' ass next week, and I'll be picking NOs to win the game.. Point is, why would I praise the guy before he wins one of the most important games of his life? My knock on the guy has always been, he fails in big games. Beating Arizona was just the beginning, winning the NFC title game, is the exact situation, I've been talking about. It's a team game, sure, but they keep QB records for a reason, and right now, the guy has the same number of playoff victories as Mark Sanchez, and less NFC titles than Rex Grossman, so if Minnesota beats them, IF, don't think for a second, I don't have my Sanchez/Grossman/Gannon comparisons ready to go.

Comment

Working...