X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • packersfan4eva
    Ryan Luxem
    • Dec 2008

Couple things I gotta say:

1. How the fuck is Holmes's catch not on the list? It was the game-winning catch as he was falling out of bounds in tight coverage.

2. Tyree's catch should easily be #1.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
    I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• Senser81
      VSN Poster of the Year
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Len B
      I want to vomit reading this thread.
      ShaynDaPain is like the headlice of MM. Periodically appears, infesting all.

Comment

• FirstTimer
        Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by ShaynDaPain
        Once. Only once from 1st and 1 to score, only once.
        So it's possible it could have happened?

K thnx bai.

OMG you are so stupid. Simple math bub. The final score was 27-23. Take 7 away from Pittsburgh, add 7 to the Cards what do you have? Hell add 3 to the Cards what do you have? What would have happend if Harrison didn't score? 27-23, take away 7 and the Steelers still lost that game. You are a dumbass right now, without that play the Steelers can't win the fucking game. It was a game changing play no matter how you slice it.
        Already covered this....if Arizona scores don't you think that teh Steelers may change their play calling in the 2nd half to try and come back rather than working on nursing the lead? You can't assume the Cardinals score and the Steelers play out the rest of the game like they are up 10 points. What kind of retarded premise is that?

Comment

• Shayn•Da•Pain
          Laughs Unlimited
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by FirstTimer
          So it's possible it could have happened?

K thnx bai.
          I just want to know when you've ever seen a 100 yard INT return for a touchdown from 1st and 1 to score, preventing a possible 3-7 points, and puting up 7 points to end the half in a Super Bowl before Harrison?

k thnx bai.

Already covered this....if Arizona scores don't you think that teh Steelers may change their play calling in the 2nd half to try and come back rather than working on nursing the lead? You can't assume the Cardinals score and the Steelers play out the rest of the game like they are up 10 points. What kind of retarded premise is that?
          You can't assume anything actually. Fact of the matter is the Steelers needed Harrison's 10 to 14 point swing to win that game. You can't argue that. To argue that point would be to have an endless discussion on ifs this and ifs that, and nobody can be right.
          sigpic

Comment

• Shayn•Da•Pain
            Laughs Unlimited
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Senser81
            ShaynDaPain is like the headlice of MM. Periodically appears, infesting all.
            Why do you have to associate me with MM? lol

I could care less about MM. Shit, FirstTimer's PSN name is MMFirstTimer, that cracks me up.

You and FirstTimer are always getting into it with me together, I don't think I've ever had a conversation on these forums with either one of you when the other didn't butt fuck their way into the conversation to side with your boyfriend.
            sigpic

Comment

• ram29jackson
              Noob
              • Nov 2008

the Tyree and Harrison plays are both tops in the Superbowls recent history depending on how you define the ranking of them.

Generaly, I still prefer the Tyree play. it was in more desperate situation and it needed to happen for the possibilty of the upset to take place.

Harrison made a great play but in the end, Pitt was favored to win the game in the first place and they did haha.

Just adding another factor

Comment

• Senser81
                VSN Poster of the Year
                • Feb 2009

You and FirstTimer are always getting into it with me together, I don't think I've ever had a conversation on these forums with either one of you when the other didn't butt fuck their way into the conversation to side with your boyfriend.
                At least you can't get headlice from butt fucking.

Comment

• Shayn•Da•Pain
                  Laughs Unlimited
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                  the Tyree and Harrison plays are both tops in the Superbowls recent history depending on how you define the ranking of them.

Generaly, I still prefer the Tyree play. it was in more desperate situation and it needed to happen for the possibilty of the upset to take place.

Harrison made a great play but in the end, Pitt was favored to win the game in the first place and they did haha.

Just adding another factor
                  I'm cool with that. Yeah I think the Tyree catch was absolutely amazing. I can't hate on anybody who wants to rank Tyree's catch #1. It's just not #1 on my list.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Shayn•Da•Pain
                    Laughs Unlimited
                    • Nov 2008

At least you can't get headlice from butt fucking.
                    You can get baby aids.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Senser81
                      VSN Poster of the Year
                      • Feb 2009

You can get baby aids.
                      I never said you were the baby aids of MM.

Comment

• Shayn•Da•Pain
                        Laughs Unlimited
                        • Nov 2008

I never said you were the baby aids of MM.
                        I said you have your penis in FirstTimers :bootyshake: or his in yours. Who's the pitcher and the catcher? You never can tell. You guys need to find another buddy to bring along in these little conversations so I can start using this
                        sigpic

Comment

• FirstTimer
                          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

I just want to know when you've ever seen a 100 yard INT return for a touchdown from 1st and 1 to score, preventing a possible 3-7 points, and puting up 7 points to end the half in a Super Bowl before Harrison?

k thnx bai.
                          Never said I would have ever seen that...I was commented on Warner not scoring from the 1. It's happened before, so it's possible. That was my statement.

Nice try..but swing and a miss.

You can't assume anything actually.
                          Which is the entire fucking point. Every backer of Harrison's assumes that the game plays out exactly the same if Harrison scores or not or if Arizona scores. Which is retarded. It's not retarded however to make the rational inference that if Arizona scores or Harrison doesn't score that events in the 2and half would vary due to different playcalling based on time/score/situations being different. It's astounding that people haven't been able to grasp that yet.
                          Fact of the matter is the Steelers needed Harrison's 10 to 14 point swing to win that game.
                          There you go assuming again. You can't assume that because even if The Cardinals get 0,3, or 7 points on that drive events play out differently. At the end of it all though they needed Holmes points more because those points actually won the game. Sure Harrison's TD helped them be in position to win that game but without Holmes catch the Harrison play is simply a great play in a losing effort that means nothing in the long run...much like Hester's KO return.
                          Last edited by FirstTimer; 02-02-2010, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                            Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

I could care less about MM. Shit, FirstTimer's PSN name is MMFirstTimer, that cracks me up.
                            Perhaps because I signed up for my PSN when I was at MM about 3 years ago and really have no reason to change it now. It's a PSN name people use it to find me and add me to play Modern Warfare. Woopty Doo.

Comment

• Senser81
                              VSN Poster of the Year
                              • Feb 2009

I said you have your penis in FirstTimers :bootyshake: or his in yours. Who's the pitcher and the catcher? You never can tell. You guys need to find another buddy to bring along in these little conversations so I can start using this
                              You suck.

Go away.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                                Jus' bout dat action boss
                                • Feb 2009

That Harrison play was SO BIG.. Santonio Holmes still won the Super Bowl MVP award.
                                Originally posted by ram29jackson
                                I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

Working...