X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DomePatrol
    Urdnot Style
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rush
    Didn't we all vandalize shit at some point in High School?

No big deal.
    Its how I got this computer Im surfing on.

Comment

• NAHSTE
      Probably owns the site
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DomePatrol
      Its how I got this computer Im surfing on.
      Are you former Florida QB Cameron Newton?

Comment

• Sharkweather
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE13
        Are you former Florida QB Cameron Newton?
        Nah, he's future Auburn QB Cameron Newton.

Comment

• NAHSTE
          Probably owns the site
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by The Buddha
          Whoah now...lets not generalize all Michigan fans because you ran into some tards on JTV.
          Originally posted by redwings08
          YESROD!
          Originally posted by MvP
          Came here to say yes rod, already taken care of, damn..

Nice sig by the way.

Comment

• The Buddha
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE13

Nice sig by the way.
            whoa now...lets not generalize all Michigan fans because you ran into some tards on vsn.................:bolt:

I was tempted to make his name backwards, or sneak YESROD in there....damn me for not being gay enough

---

Comment

• FirstTimer
              Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Whoa wait.

Why are you asking Michigan fans to spell anything?

Comment

• nesper
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KleShreen
                I know it's going to sound like I'm a whiny little bitch (which I am most times)...but there's a reason the Freep and Detroit News have been "banned" from all of my UM boards. Since RR was hired, they have done nothing but bash UM (with the occasional level-headed article from Angelique Cherilus) for stupid shit. They put a re-run article in the Freep the day of signing day basically just saying "NCAA almost done with investigation" when there was no news to report. They sent their MSU beat-writer to the Michigan press conference to grill RR specifically about Dorsey during the signing day presser...Hell, there's been more stories run about this in the Freep and Detroit News than about Glenn Winston almost killing a kid and two other attacks from the football team towards other MSU students combined. The Detroit papers have had a vendetta out against UM for over a year now, and it's becoming borderline obsession.

But seriously...we're talking about two cases where he didn't even get convicted of anything, when he was 16 years old, and making a big deal about it? If that's the worst thing anyone in UM's class this year has done, then they probably rank about 100th out of 119 D1 schools in terms of "what's the worst thing one of your recruits has done?" I guarantee more than a handful of kids from USC, Tennessee, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, etc. have done much worse in their lifetimes...but nobody is talking about it because those schools don't have local papers printing stories about the school turning down 3,000 underprivileged kids for admission because they couldn't break double digits on their ACT's, or some shit. If a UM football player or coach stepped on an ant on a sidewalk and killed it, I guarantee that shit would be in the Freep or Detroit News about how the coaches/players have no soul.
                who gives two shits about a conviction, this whole debacle has brought out the most ignorant homers of the michigan fan base. HE ADMITTED HE DID IT. Then after being let of the hook for the first one in june he gets caught again in november of the same year. If he didnt have football abilities he would be rotting in jail, you go burglarize two homes get caught and see where you end up.

second, if dickrod doesnt challenge the media and say "you dont know all the facts" this shit dies. He comes out and says "yes he has a troubled past we believe we are going to be a place where he can get away form the troubles and start fresh " this shit dies. But no he says the media doesnt know what the fuck its talking about which clearly they had some idea as this is fucking hilarious, i get to tell all the UM fans i know in ypsi to watch out in case the new recruit robs their house.

Third, you are obviously oblivious to the concept that all this media attention that was so easily quelled under bo, lloyd, and moeller is now a full frontal assault on dickrod is soley 100% because the powers that be (alumni) want him out, now im not saying all the alumni, but a good influential portion do and they are fueling this stuff to the papers. We are at almost a week since this shit hit the fan and has there been any comment from brandon?? CEO's of billion dollar companies are usually quick to get a comment out if they want to stop the uprising.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                  Posts too much
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FirstTimer
                  Whoa wait.

Why are you asking Michigan fans to spell anything?
                  Michigan fans can't really spell anything but they can tell you about how we have the most wins all time and completely ignore the fact that we've had one national title in the last 62 years.

I'm a Michigan fan, but some of the fans are delusional and I hate to associate myself with them. Michigan is a good program but is no longer an elite program. We've got one title since 1948, that does not make you elite.

I'll always be a Michigan fan, but if you want to find some of the dumbest fans in the country and those who know the least about football, look at Michigan. These idiots think firing Rodriguez will suddenly make us 9-3 again, it won't. We'll suck for two more years at least if we fire Rodriguez now.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                    Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                    Michigan fans can't really spell anything but they can tell you about how we have the most wins all time and completely ignore the fact that we've had one national title in the last 62 years.

I'm a Michigan fan, but some of the fans are delusional and I hate to associate myself with them. Michigan is a good program but is no longer an elite program. We've got one title since 1948, that does not make you elite.

I'll always be a Michigan fan, but if you want to find some of the dumbest fans in the country and those who know the least about football, look at Michigan. These idiots think firing Rodriguez will suddenly make us 9-3 again, it won't. We'll suck for two more years at least if we fire Rodriguez now.
                    Thank you for IMMEDIATELY making me feel better about being a Notre Dame fan.

There's retards in every fan base. ND has plenty of them too. Michigan fans have always struck me as fine though. The ones I know talk a bit of shit but whenever I have gone to ND-Mich games the Michigan fans have always been amazing and great to watch games with and party with.

Mich St fans though..............

Not so much.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                      Probably owns the site
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290

LOL then there's Buck, who likes to point to the Heisman trophies Michigan has won to justify their worth. Hilarious.

Comment

• nesper
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FirstTimer
                        Thank you for IMMEDIATELY making me feel better about being a Notre Dame fan.

There's retards in every fan base. ND has plenty of them too. Michigan fans have always struck me as fine though. The ones I know talk a bit of shit but whenever I have gone to ND-Mich games the Michigan fans have always been amazing and great to watch games with and party with.

Mich St fans though..............

Not so much.
                        state fans have to deal with meechigan fans everyday and were as abused by the football team as lions fans have been. st. nick saben walked away who is arguably one of the best coaches in college football today. plus it doesnt help that we have beaten ND pretty consistently lately.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by nesper
                          state fans have to deal with meechigan fans everyday and were as abused by the football team as lions fans have been. st. nick saben walked away who is arguably one of the best coaches in college football today. plus it doesnt help that we have beaten ND pretty consistently lately.
                          But still. I know USC fans, who have been kicking our ass for the better part of a decade and actually won something, and they aren't anywhere near as bad as MSU fans.

Comment

• .RoCkEtS1
                            Cudder
                            • Jan 2009

Lol

Coming soon...

Comment

Working...