Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bear Pand
    RIP Indy Colts
    • Feb 2009

Those 11 fans were probably Indy's 2nd half defense.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
      PTFO
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
      First of all, why the fuck would anyone want to go to the airport just to see a bunch of guys that they enjoy watching play football?

Win or lose.

Secondly, I wouldn't go to the aiport to greet team USA if they won the gold medal in the olympics. I hate the fucking airport. I wouldn't go see Jesus Christ if he showed up there.

Lastly, who the fuck cares.
      We have a really nice and new airport, but I'm still not going to greet them win or lose. Not to mention the weather was terrible monday, and like Argath pointed out, lots of people are at work at 4

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Killa Pand
        Those 11 fans were probably Indy's 2nd half defense.
        UR AN IDIOT!

Peyton is just a choker. He's 9-9, etc., etc. blah, blah.
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Esjay
          Luck2Hilton
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Madden4Life
          Or the fact that Indy boos a 14-0 team. Sorry, but fuck your fellow fans.
          LOL continue to generalize the fans like every Colts fan in the world was at that game booing .. anyway they weren't booing the players, moreso the decision to bench the starters.

I know you don't care because the Lions have had been terrible forever and continue to have some loyal fans but you're just wrong.

Comment

• Esjay
            Luck2Hilton
            • Feb 2009

Nothing to do with the Lions. Your fans booed, and yes I realize who they booed, they booed a coaching staff that took the team to 14-0. That is who they were booing. What is wrong with that statement? Nothing. The fans are retarded. As evidence of this, you can look at the airport thing too. Sure, who cares about the airport, but a lot would've showed up if they won. Ironic that they suddenly don't care about a loser. Fuck your fans.
            I'm not denying a lot would have showed up if we won, it's just stupid to me to go for any reason at all .. lol.

A lot of fans of every team are retarded. I see why you only get on Colts fans for it though.

I'm just ready for next year, it's going to be a long off season.

Comment

• NAHSTE
              Probably owns the site
              • Feb 2009

Nothing to do with the Lions. Your fans booed, and yes I realize who they booed, they booed a coaching staff that took the team to 14-0. That is who they were booing. What is wrong with that statement? Nothing. The fans are retarded. As evidence of this, you can look at the airport thing too. Sure, who cares about the airport, but a lot would've showed up if they won. Ironic that they suddenly don't care about a loser. Fuck your fans.
              Eh, I think that one is ok. It's no different than English soccer fans whistling their team if they are stalling. The fans pay a portion of their paycheck to see the game, they deserve to see a full effort from the team.

Booing your team for poor performance is one thing, but booing a team for wasting your time and money is completely different.

Comment

• Archer
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

While I can understand why they booed it's not something I would personally do

Colts fans are really spoiled when you think about it. You can almost pencil them in for 10-14 wins per year ... not many franchises can say that

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

Atlanta Braves syndrome.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• NAHSTE
                    Probably owns the site
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                    Atlanta Braves syndrome.
                    This. That fanbase got so jaded that they wouldn't even go to the Divisional round playoff games.

Then again, Indianapolis residents would be hard pressed to match Atlantans in terms of apathy.

Comment

Working...