Will Tim Tebow be -The new, White, Michael Vick..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoubleDeuce
    Spellin' n' shit
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fox1994
    Hmmm... No. Not as athletic, more hated. Interestingly enough, though, he's very religious and all that bullshit, but some folk (myself included) aren't fans. Frankly, I still like Vick a lot. I could root for the Eagles if they started him instead of Kolb.
    This is what's wrong with America these days.

Comment

• FirstTimer
      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
      Naw , Vick was a game away from a Superbowl. thats a tad better than James ,isnt it ?
      James played in a Super Bowl.

Comment

• Fox1994
        Posts too much
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
        More Hated? His jersey will outsell most starters over time, if not already .
        Ya, see, but then there are assholes like me who don't like him because they think he's grossly overrated.

Originally posted by DoubleDeuce
        This is what's wrong with America these days.
        Yes, yes this is what's wrong with America. Not hard drugs, or untrustworthy politicians, or the availability of weapons, or AIDS, or health care, or the budget cuts to law enforcement or education, or the economy, or the disaster in the gulf, or the two wars we're involved in, or priests molesting kids, this is it - a differing sports opinion.

Comment

• Goober
          Needs a hobby
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fox1994
          Ya, see, but then there are assholes like me who don't like him because they think he's grossly overrated.

Yes, yes this is what's wrong with America. Not hard drugs, or untrustworthy politicians, or the availability of weapons, or AIDS, or health care, or the budget cuts to law enforcement or education, or the economy, or the disaster in the gulf, or the two wars we're involved in, or priests molesting kids, this is it - a differing sports opinion.
          You're pathetic.

Comment

Working...