X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blade
    Walking SAM site
    • Feb 2009

NFL Sunday Ticket...Preseason games?

Does Sunday ticket show preseason game? I tried looking this up on the directv site and google, getting some answers that aren't clear, so just wanted check with the guys here.

• j.hen
    Self Care
    • Oct 2008

Dont think so.

Comment

• Tailback U
      No substitute 4 strength.
      • Nov 2008

No. And usually DirecTV offers the first week of the Red Zone channel for free. I think.

Comment

• Point Blank
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tailback U
        No. And usually DirecTV offers the first week of the Red Zone channel for free. I think.
        Everything is available for free the first week.

Comment

• longhornfan
          Carpe Diem
          • Mar 2009

NFL Network is showing all preseason games this year.

Comment

• MrBill
            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by longhornfan
            NFL Network is showing all preseason games this year.
            The problem with that is that you might wait for two days for it to come up on the rotation since they can't show all games at once.

For people that want to see it live or have the option to flip back and forth between preseason games going on at the same time, you have to either deal with justin.tv or you can pay $40 and stream every NFL preseason game (except for those that are already nationally televised) from NFL.com.

NFL.com will stream preseason games, package costs $40

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 26, 2010 10:52 AM ET
            If you're a fan who just can't get enough preseason action, the NFL has an offer for you.

NFL spokesman Dennis Johnson tells Michael Hiestand of USA Today that the league will show preseason games live online for the first time this year, with games available to anyone who pays $40 for a subscription.

Of the 65 games on the NFL preseason schedule, 54 of them will be available via live stream. The only 11 that aren't available are the ones that will air nationally on NBC, CBS, Fox or ESPN. (The Hall of Fame Game will stream on NBCSports.com.)

Plenty of fans will see this and think $40 to watch preseason games is a rip off -- and for that matter, 40 cents to watch preseason games is a rip off. But if you're so excited about the return of football that you're willing to pay to watch the preseason, you can now watch online, at less than a dollar a game.

Comment

• Blade
              Walking SAM site
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
              Cool thanks fellas............the Redzone channel is included in the Ticket Package now.

Comment

• Realist
                • Mar 2009

The past 2 years I've used justin.tv, ustream, etc to watch my preseason games

Comment

• BigBucs
                  Unpretentious
                  • May 2009

Just DVR the ones you want to see on NFL Network. Results arent important in the preseason you just wanna see how your youngsters perform.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Blade
                    Cool thanks fellas............the Redzone channel is included in the Ticket Package now.
                    It has been since they introduced it, but I think you needed the "Superfan" package.

This year, I believe HD & Red Zone are included in the basic package.

Comment

• Blade
                      Walking SAM site
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                      It has been since they introduced it, but I think you needed the "Superfan" package.

This year, I believe HD & Red Zone are included in the basic package.
                      I called and made sure, the only way to get Red Zone is to get the Sunday Ticket. But I am wondering now if thats to qualify for the 5 month promo. Because I don't NEED Sunday Ticket, but I need Redzone

Comment

• Blade
                        Walking SAM site
                        • Feb 2009

Just verified, you have to order Sunday ticket to get Redzone Channel. Promo or no promo.

Comment

• MrBill
                          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blade
                          Just verified, you have to order Sunday ticket to get Redzone Channel. Promo or no promo.
                          AT&T U-verse customers only need to order the NFL Network and the Redzone channel comes free of charge. No Sunday Ticket available though

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Redzone was a concession made by the NFL to cable.

It makes no sense for DirecTV to offer it independant from Ticket.

Comment

• Blade
                              Walking SAM site
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                              AT&T U-verse customers only need to order the NFL Network and the Redzone channel comes free of charge. No Sunday Ticket available though
                              If I coulda get uverse in my place, I woulda been all over it, but I can't

Comment

Working...