Why did the Pac-10 add Colorado instead of Hawaii?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuperKevin
    War Hero
    • Dec 2009

Why did the Pac-10 add Colorado instead of Hawaii?

You're clearly goosedennis levels of retarded to not realize that Hawaii brings nothing to the table on the field or financially
  • SuperKevin
    War Hero
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by SonicRican
    No you're just so wrong about that.... I can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are....
    How about you try?

Comment

• G-men
      Posts too much
      • Nov 2011

please tell us how wrong he is. i could use a good laugh.

Comment

• Golden Taters
        RIP West
        • Jul 2009

He use to be sorta funny but now it's blatantly obvious it's someones second account.

Comment

• G-men
          Posts too much
          • Nov 2011

i expected better

Comment

• G-men
            Posts too much
            • Nov 2011

you're just jealous cause the bitches here love my posts and NOT YOURS! :D
            yup, you got me. im crying right now

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
              I literally know nothing.
              • Jul 2009

Hawaii brings a lot to the table. Like I mentioned, some of the greatest college QBs ever have come out of Hawaii. It's a wonder why they can't recruit the top QBs to go there. I guess high school QBs aren't too smart nowadays.
              Besides Colt Brennan () name 5.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
                Buckeye For Life
                • Dec 2008

OK fine. I didn't want to have to do it, but yall are trying to make me look bad in front of the hotties on VSN who dig my posts.

Hawaii brings a lot to the table. Like I mentioned, some of the greatest college QBs ever have come out of Hawaii. It's a wonder why they can't recruit the top QBs to go there. I guess high school QBs aren't too smart nowadays.

Second.... Hawaii does bring in a lot of money. If you ever noticed they play in ALOHA STADIUM. Hello, that's where the Pro Bowl usually is! Everyone wants to watch a game in there and when people want to watch a game they have to pay and that means that Hawaii's making money.
                It's just simple economics really, I'm not gonna complicate things cause then I'll just be showing off, but that's basically it. Hawaii is a hot vacation spot and there's beaches and stuff and the Pac-10 would make HELLA money by adding Hawaii. But they're stupid and decided to add Colorado and Utah who are in the middle of nowhere and no one even likes them
                I realize you're clearly retarded, or someone's second account, but here goes.

Hawaii, is shit financially when it comes to football. Their recruiting budget is the lowest in college football. They are so cash strapped that they charge their players for parking when they come the facility to practice.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                  • Jul 2009

5 is a huge number in college football. Most programs haven't even had one legendary QB. I would start throwing out names, but you're just so YOUNG that you probably only know about Timmy Chang and Colt Brennan. :guitar:
                  I don't see what age has to do with this? You obviously can't name anymore than Chang or Brennan. How's Chang's NFL career working out?

Comment

• G-men
                    Posts too much
                    • Nov 2011

5 is a huge number in college football. Most programs haven't even had one legendary QB. I would start throwing out names, but you're just so YOUNG that you probably only know about Timmy Chang and Colt Brennan. :guitar:
                    name one more

Rutgers has had better quarterbacks than Hawaii

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                      • Jul 2009

omg I fucking hate you Buckeye fans, always trying to act like you've got it down. It's not about recruiting budget, if it was then how did Hawaii go 12-0? EXACTLY. Just cause you guys buy your players... (Yeah how exactly did Terrelle Pryor choose Ohio State over Penn State and Michigan? I know he probably wanted to go to Northwestern, but he's not smart enough to roll with us)
                      But unlike Ohio State, Hawaii actually does it the OLD SCHOOL way. Look at how June Jones got Davone Bess and Colt Brennan to come to Hawaii. Man, you guys are all about strength in numbers, that's why I hate Ohio State, afraid to fight one on one so you have to get 15 against 1. Ohio State is WEAK
                      You mean 12-1.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                        • Jul 2009

We're not talking about the NFL though. We all know the NFL is biased and doesn't want to throw a bone to the little guys cause they cut deals under the table with the big schools. How else could John Parker Wilson and Matt Flynn be in the NFL?

We're talking about college football! And when it comes to college, Hawaii is quarterback U.
                        This statement is only used for schools that produce NFL players.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
                          Buckeye For Life
                          • Dec 2008

omg I fucking hate you Buckeye fans, always trying to act like you've got it down. It's not about recruiting budget, if it was then how did Hawaii go 12-0? EXACTLY.
                          First off its no act, I do got it down.

12-1. And by playing the worst schedule in the history of modern college football thats how.
                          Just cause you guys buy your players... (Yeah how exactly did Terrelle Pryor choose Ohio State over Penn State and Michigan? I know he probably wanted to go to Northwestern, but he's not smart enough to roll with us)
                          Uh, yeah, why did TP choose the region's premier team who had just put out a Heisman trophy winner and played in 2 straight national championship games... just boggles my mind.

Sorry but I'm kind of distracted by the 5 straight Big Ten Championship trophies we have to care about academics.
                          But unlike Ohio State, Hawaii actually does it the OLD SCHOOL way. Look at how June Jones got Davone Bess and Colt Brennan to come to Hawaii.
                          Sorry that Ohio State doesn't recruit juvenile detention facilities (Bess) or go after felons (Brennan).
                          Man, you guys are all about strength in numbers, that's why I hate Ohio State, afraid to fight one on one so you have to get 15 against 1. Ohio State is WEAK
                          What do you even mean by this? More mindless jibberish from a bumbling retard.

Comment

Working...