Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KINGOFOOTBALL
    • Feb 2009

NFL Super Commissioner for a day.

So you walk into the Hall of fame in Canton and stumble across the magic kicking tee that grants you powers to implement any 3 changes or rules to the NFL. Only rule is nothing that clearly ruins competitive balance.
    i.e you cant have the raiders wear only leather helmets and sweatpants.

Lets try and skip the obvious ones that are on the plate now *no 18 game season , no foreign teams/games,rookie salary caps.

1. Theres no place like home clause.

No team from here on in will be allowed to play in or construct a non retractable dome.
    All retractable domes must stay open during the game.

Current teams/stadiums are exempt only in there current stadiums but must retract if stadium is equipped.

2.Move it you ol' piece of shit exemptions

Once a player has reached a 6-8-10 year tenure with a team. His salary cap number will be reduced to 20-40-60%
    Any health services related to football related injuries will be covered for life. Pension growth/Health benefits rules will be strictly enforced.

3. Why cant I see shit and why does this game suck ass imperatives.

I will nullify any "exclusive" distribution rights that do not pertain to Networks live coverage , Clothing merchandise , On field equipment.
    i.e Sunday Ticket/NFL video games will no longer be exclusive.

NFL films will no longer be forced to use "radio" announcers for highlights and footage.

NFL films vault will be systematically opened up for a subscription service. Allowing access to NFL films presentations and ordering of any archived game or full season.
    Best reason to have a license.
  • MmmmBeeeeer
    PTFO
    • Mar 2009

#1 wouldn't work for Lucas Oil Stadium, there is no on-field drainage system.

I would only change one rule and its the new rule this year where the referee stands in front of Peyton Manning for a few seconds to slow down their no huddle offense...wtf is that all about?

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
      #1 wouldn't work for Lucas Oil Stadium, there is no on-field drainage system.

I would only change one rule and its the new rule this year where the referee stands in front of Peyton Manning for a few seconds to slow down their no huddle offense...wtf is that all about?
      Current teams/stadiums are exempt only in there current stadiums but must retract if stadium is equipped.
      Im more worried about cold weather teams becoming dome teams down the line. Want to curtail that possibility.

Im still "pending" on ref movement. Have to see how this changes things before I decide.
      Best reason to have a license.

Comment

Working...