X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KINGOFOOTBALL
    • Feb 2009

Best FF league to join for a noob.

Sorry for the umpteenth FF thread...

Ive never bothered with F.Football. Ive always seen people that do the same as online poker players. They think they have a clue but they dont.

But I can never get enough people to stay committed to a yahoo pickem league. So I figure Id try FF.

Any suggestions ? Do all leagues require some dungeons and dragons sit down for a draft ?

Anyone try this site ?

I just want something as easy as possible that will keep me interested in games on sunday and not require daily maintenance.

Lastly...what are "dots" in Fantasy Football...and why does NFL.COM claim to be more than just "dots" ?:atom:
    Best reason to have a license.
  • nflman2033
    George Brett of VSN
    • Apr 2009

i am trying to start one up on Yahoo its a live draft, you don't have to leave you house, its all online, its probably an easier way to get into it rather than what happend to me starting off with a pay league.

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

I'm running an online free league that has an opening if you are interested. We are doing the online draft on Sunday 9/5 at 6p.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

OK, so this is the "old guy" fantasy thread.

Anyway, fantasy football jumped the shark a few years ago. A lot has to do with KOF's poker theory, everyone is an "expert", it got too popular too fast and outgrew itself.

My biggest gripe with fantasy football though, is the element it brings to the sportsbar. Fantasy geeks running from TV to TV, "who scored that TD? who scored that? Was it Turner? Please tell me it was Turner...", while you're still in pissed-off-mode from having your team scored on.

I will say, if you get involved in a free online league, guys lose interest and you end up with 8 teams that havent made a roster move since Week 3, and 4 teams that are actually paying attention.

Comment

Working...