X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Senser81
    VSN Poster of the Year
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
    It’s true though, bill’s hillbilly ass kept falling for your schtick, and you kept egging him on. This isn’t an anti-sensed post, it’s a “bill stop acting like a child you fucking inbred moron” post. Bill wanted to ban you, I told him to just ignore you.
    Your lobbying to have FT and I put into the experimental "Purgatory User Group" suggests otherwise. I always defended your 'laissez-faire' ownership of VSN...it hurts to be stabbed in the back like this.

Comment

• Atlas
      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Senser81
      Your lobbying to have FT and I put into the experimental "Purgatory User Group" suggests otherwise. I always defended your 'laissez-faire' ownership of VSN...it hurts to be stabbed in the back like this.
      I thought we only put rams into that group. Meh, I never wanted any of you banned, bill was just soft and you guys knew how to push his buttons. I offered a solution besides him permabannimg you. I wish I still had all the messages he sent me, those had the real juicy details.

Comment

• Champ
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Faggot ass WVU had to create this hurricane just to not get beat by NCSU this weekend.

Comment

Working...