X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goober
    Needs a hobby
    • Feb 2009

The Official Peyton Hillis vs. Knowgame Moreno Tracking Thread

So much for Hillis riding the bench/going to the dog house. Another solid performance in week two.

He's easily the best player on the browns.
  • Goober
    Needs a hobby
    • Feb 2009

Also if blowshon doesn't run for 100 yards against the colts he is officially a bust.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
      No Chubbies.
      • Feb 2009

Let's add fumbles too!

Knowshon is the better back you guys are crazy. Have you both actually watched the Broncos play this year? And NFL.com gamecast do not count.

I know Hills is cool and all because he's white and scores TD's but its rediculous to compare the two. Knowshon by the end of the year will have more yards and probably more TDs.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cody
        GOAAAAL
        • Jul 2010

Hillis>>>>>>>>>>Morneno

Comment

• BroncoBlue
          No Chubbies.
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by glenwillett
          2.7 YPC on the season... If Hillis was getting even half of the touches that Moreno got those numbers would be a lot more lopsided. But he's getting screwed in Cleveland too by that other scrub Jerome Harrison. Moreno is a bust who can't find a hole to save his ass. The only excuse he has now is that the line is young and that Ryan Harris is still out. I can't wait for big fat Lendale White to come in week 5 and totally outplay this joke of a tailback.
          Also don't forget that the best run blocking lineman Kris Kuper is out.

Moreno is a starting RB Hillis is FB, Moreno will always have better stats because he's a starting RB not a short yardage back.

Comment

• Goober
            Needs a hobby
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BroncoBlue
            Also don't forget that the best run blocking lineman Kris Kuper is out.

Moreno is a starting RB Hillis is FB, Moreno will always have better stats because he's starting RB not a short yardage back.
            Why does Hillis have better stats then?

Comment

• BroncoBlue
              No Chubbies.
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
              Why does Hillis have better stats then?
              Because its only week two in the NFL and Knowshon sat out the entire preseason because of injury. Obviously he's working back into game shape. But you already knew that...

Oh and like I said earlier lets add fumbles to the stat comparison and Rec. TDs. Oh and while we are at it add YPR to the official stats so it doesn't look as misleading as it does now.

Comment

• G-men
                Posts too much
                • Nov 2011

as if we needed more dumb Bronco fans...and im not talking about glenwillet or Goblinslayer

Comment

• Goober
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BroncoBlue
                  Because its only week two in the NFL and Knowshon sat out the entire preseason because of injury. Obviously he's working back into game shape. But you already knew that...

Oh and like I said earlier lets add fumbles to the stat comparison and Rec. TDs. Oh and while we are at it add YPR to the official stats so it doesn't look as misleading as it does now.
                  For his career, Peyton Hillis has averaged 9.9 yards a reception, Moreno has averaged 8.6. They both have one receiving touchdown in their career, however Hillis has had less receptions. Moreno has five career fumbles in 18 games, Hillis has three fumbles in 28 games.

Despite two career starts at HB, compared to Knowshon's eleven; Peyton Hillis still has more 100 yard rushing games then Moreno.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                    No Chubbies.
                    • Feb 2009

So wait were comparing them this year or over a career? Hills has had an extra year in the NFL. If we are comparing over a career I'm defentley taking Moreno. The FB position is a Dieing bread in the NFL and Hillis has already been sent packing by one team.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Comment

• citizenerased
                      Rugby World Cup Champion
                      • Mar 2009

I can now confirm Bronco's Blue is some form of joke account. Any true Broncos homer when trying to big up Moreno would know not to be crying to bring up Fumbles.
                      Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Juggernaut
                        Sitting on the Sidelines
                        • Dec 2008

He has a tebow superman avatar, dude must be legit.

Comment

• ralaw
                          Posts too much
                          • Feb 2009

I have reason to believe Glen might be Eric Mangini

Comment

• kmanharris
                            Seven
                            • Oct 2008

lol at bronco fans trolling other bronco fans and that bronco fan who normally trolls about tim tebow falling for it

awesome

Comment

• Juggernaut
                              Sitting on the Sidelines
                              • Dec 2008

Peyton is the man, too bad the combo of Hillis/Tebow never was allowed to mature :'[

Comment

Working...