Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nukleopatra
    Posts a lot
    • Nov 2008

Martz is 4-1, and we have a running game.

Just sayin'.

How's 2-3? I bet it fucking sucks.

Comment

• Buzzman
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
      Grankowski, you suck!
      Alphonso Smith has 3 INTs in 2 games and a DTD. I hope you enjoy him.

Comment

• Bear Pand
        RIP Indy Colts
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
        Orton didn't "shit" on us at all, he threw one good pass and everything else was typical Orton, a bunch of short passes that added up to a bunch of yards yet were largely meaningless as the Broncos never got close to the end zone.

I can't believe any of you could be at all satisfied with what you saw from Orton today. It really is blind homerism if you think he had a good day. Just like when the Broncos played the Colts, they are not going to beat good teams playing offense like this. The yardage is pretty and all but when you score 10 or 13 points when the outcome of the game isn't already determined, it's not good enough.
        Yeah I agree Broncos aren't going to beat good teams, but I don't think the blame falls on Orton. Denvers redzone playcalling leaves a lot to be desired and it's easy to stop that O on a short field anyway. They need a running game desperately. Plus I swear that O-line is good for 3-5 drive killing penalties a game.

Denver RBs have 83 total rushing yards in their last 3 games. LOL.

Comment

• citizenerased
          Rugby World Cup Champion
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by glenwillett
          One year away...
          I think your being a bit hasty, McDaniel's will last until Week 12 next year before getting the chop.
          Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

Working...