X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBucs
    Unpretentious
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
    Your posts just keep getting worse and worse. I am calling for an investigation into how/why you have so many green dots.
    You know what they say... The older you get the dumber you get....wait...:confused:

Comment

• Atlas
      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Boucher
      He had no stars and nebraska gave him his only scholly offer
      He was a 3 star athlete from Cali and most of the Pac 10 schools offered him, UW, UCLA and Oregon said he'd play QB... He just accepted Nebraska's offer b/c they offered first and he stuck with them...

Comment

• ram29jackson
        Noob
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Atlas
        He was a 3 star athlete from Cali and most of the Pac 10 schools offered him, UW, UCLA and Oregon said he'd play QB... He just accepted Nebraska's offer b/c they offered first and he stuck with them...

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-f...r%3fid%3d59681

USC offered scholorship for another..defensive position if i'm not mistaken.

Nebraska just said you can try QB if you want-no promises. Well, seems to have worked out 2 years later.

Comment

• Boucher
          King of EDM
          • Jul 2009

well then

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
            Fuck em
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
            all this means is, if he wants to make it in the NFL it wont be as a QB.

He obviously appears to be a good athlete and he is only a red shirt freshman right now if i'm not mistaken.

but when you see a QB do that much running it makes everything else on the field look horrible. I hope ,against Texas he is forced to throw a few more times.
            To see what he is capable of.

Dont get me wrong, I like Nebraska. I have friends/a whole family of brothers who are big Nebraska fans. 3 years ago one of them gave me a replica Nebraska jersey with the number 3 on it haha when 3 belonged to a receiver at the time.
            Watched the game last night at a beer and burger place. It was fun !

That is an incredible story, you should tell it at parties

Comment

Working...