X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuietStorm
    11/15/13
    • Feb 2009

NFL Sunday Ticket To Go?

Anybody used this in the past or know anybody that has? If so...what's your opinion on this feature and is it worth the cost. I've read some reviews and most have been negative but I really want to watch the skins and packers game tomorrow but I gotta work.
    Twitch Channel
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

I had it last year and the feeds were choppy as shit and virtually unwatchable. Keep in mind, I'm someone who HATES streams in general and will always pay a premium to just enjoy something legally with better quality.

It was part of the Superfan package last year, but this year they did away with that and its just a flat charge for the streams . I passed since I never planned on using it.

Comment

• Houston
      Back home
      • Oct 2008

I wish there was a way to just purchase certain games. There's really only 4 or 5 games a season that I want to watch but can't. Not enough to spend the money for a pass

Comment

• Apocalypse
        • Nov 2008

I've had it for 3 straight years and it's been fine, the only downside to it is watching paying that much to watch the Lions primarily, then all the other games.

I'd recommend it if you have the money to spend, if you don't have Directv they had that offer with 5 months free with the purchase of Sunday Ticket, so that's something to look into.

RIP West

Comment

• strahanfan92
          Meat
          • Aug 2009

QS, you know you have to have a Sunday Ticket subscription to get that right? I use my uncle's Sunday Ticket to-go, I like it but the feed is always choppy when you go on highest quality.

Comment

• QuietStorm
            11/15/13
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by strahanfan92
            QS, you know you have to have a Sunday Ticket subscription to get that right? I use my uncle's Sunday Ticket to-go, I like it but the feed is always choppy when you go on highest quality.
            I've had the ticket for 4 years now. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and see what I get. If it sucks, I'll just call DirecTV and bitch.

Thanks for the feedback fellas.
            Twitch Channel

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by QuietStorm
              I've had the ticket for 4 years now. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and see what I get. If it sucks, I'll just call DirecTV and bitch.

Thanks for the feedback fellas.
              Have you paid or gotten superfan in previous years ?

Call them and say you thought this was part of your deal why the change blah blah. Its the first year so they may be lenient.

BUT

If its just this sunday ,look around ((or maybe someone here can direct him)) look for one of the bootleg feeds online.
              Honestly the quality difference is negligible.
              Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• strahanfan92
                Meat
                • Aug 2009

Wait why do you need To-Go when you already have the Ticket? For your phone when your out or for your computer for watching while watching tv?

Comment

• QuietStorm
                  11/15/13
                  • Feb 2009

I gotta work today and want to watch it on my phone. I just downloaded the app to my phone, so we'll see just how good this thing is. I talked to a buddy of mine today and he hasn't had any problems watching on his phone, he said its a lil choppy but is worth it.
                  Twitch Channel

Comment

• QuietStorm
                    11/15/13
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
                    Have you paid or gotten superfan in previous years ?

Call them and say you thought this was part of your deal why the change blah blah. Its the first year so they may be lenient.

BUT

If its just this sunday ,look around ((or maybe someone here can direct him)) look for one of the bootleg feeds online.
                    Honestly the quality difference is negligible.
                    No... Superfan is included with the whole package this year.
                    Twitch Channel

Comment

Working...