• NAHSTE
      Probably owns the site
      • Feb 2009

They're pretty good, for a bad team.

Comment

• dave
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

The Lions, like the Niners, are so full of bad luck it's sad.

Shaun Hill has done a decent job for them, Hill breaks his arm.

I don't care what the NFL says, that Calvin Johnson TD in week 1 was legit.

IMO, these are not the same, old Lions ... but they are so snake bitten by bad luck.

If I were the Lions' owner, I'd immediately sign Jim Schwartz to an 8-year contract and tell the team ... you can no longer blame the coach. Everything is on you.

No more changing coach philosophies every second year, no more quick fixes.

Jim Schwartz is our Jeff Fisher. The coach is no longer the scapegoat.
        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Cornelius
          3rd place is you're fired
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by dave
          The Lions, like the Niners, are so full of bad luck it's sad.

Shaun Hill has done a decent job for them, Hill breaks his arm.

I don't care what the NFL says, that Calvin Johnson TD in week 1 was legit.

IMO, these are not the same, old Lions ... but they are so snake bitten by bad luck.

If I were the Lions' owner, I'd immediately sign Jim Schwartz to an 8-year contract and tell the team ... you can no longer blame the coach. Everything is on you.

No more changing coach philosophies every second year, no more quick fixes.

Jim Schwartz is our Jeff Fisher. The coach is no longer the scapegoat.
          If I were a Ford, I'd sell the Lions and then use all my money to go on a crazy binge of coke and whores.

Comment

Working...