Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bear Pand
    RIP Indy Colts
    • Feb 2009

lol at Orton being brought up in a Cutler thread for no reason. The funniest thing to me though is when Orton had a good career record people adamantly refused to give him any credit for it, now we got people trying to put the blame for a 2-5 record on his shoulders.

lol at both teams losing in that trade:

Chicago because Cutler hasn't done anything at all
    Denver because it looks like they just wasted the draft picks they got

Comment

• Nukleopatra
      Posts a lot
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Killa Pand
      lol at Orton being brought up in a Cutler thread for no reason. The funniest thing to me though is when Orton had a good career record people adamantly refused to give him any credit for it, now we got people trying to put the blame for a 2-5 record on his shoulders.

lol at both teams losing in that trade:

Chicago because Cutler hasn't done anything at all
      Denver because it looks like they just wasted the draft picks they got
      Yeah. I don't know where Denver would have been last season without Kyle Orton, when they lost 8 out of the last 10 games, to miss the playoffs.

cough-loser-cough

Comment

• Cornelius
        3rd place is you're fired
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Senser81
        No, he didn't. George once led the NFL in passing yards for an awful 4-12 Raiders team and had a 29-9 TD/INT ratio.

George was/is better than Cutler. A much better arm and deep ball. George's problem was he had too much confidence. I can't figure out if Cutler's problem is too much confidence, too little confidence, or apathy.
        He was on at least one decent team. The 98 Vikings? The one that Randall came in and took to the playoffs. I'm not saying he did anything, but he was on the team.

Comment

Working...