X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

Redskins cant be serious......

Quarterback JaMarcus Russell worked out for the Washington Redskins on Tuesday as he looks to resurrect his NFL career, according to several reports.
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining
  • Primetime
    Thank You Prince
    • Nov 2008

LOL

I hate McNabb so this is a knee slapper.

Comment

• SuperKevin
      War Hero
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by AaronS
      He won't get more than the League minimum, he'd be the 3rd stringer, and the odds of him seeing the field are slim to none.
      Except Shanny loves John Beck as the 3rd stringer

Comment

• shag773
        • Jul 2009

What I find more interesting about the Redskins right now is this McNabb/Shanahan situation. There has always been whispers about McNabb's cardio, then T.O. blew it open after the Super Bowl when he called McNabb out for his conditioning. One of knocks on McNabb here, especially the last couple years, was how he ran the two minute drill. We always thought his struggles with that part of the game had a lot to do with his conditioning. Shanahan just pretty much came out and said it, where Reid would dance around it like he always did.

You can say what you want about the Eagles organization, but other than releasing Dawkins a year early, they know when to let go of veterans. I think his play this year speaks volumes as to why this team was willing to trade McNabb within the division.

Comment

• jeffx
          • Jun 2009

JaMarcus Russell, WTF????? Eddy Curry laughs at this cat.

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by shag773
            What I find more interesting about the Redskins right now is this McNabb/Shanahan situation. There has always been whispers about McNabb's cardio, then T.O. blew it open after the Super Bowl when he called McNabb out for his conditioning. One of knocks on McNabb here, especially the last couple years, was how he ran the two minute drill. We always thought his struggles with that part of the game had a lot to do with his conditioning. Shanahan just pretty much came out and said it, where Reid would dance around it like he always did.

You can say what you want about the Eagles organization, but other than releasing Dawkins a year early, they know when to let go of veterans. I think his play this year speaks volumes as to why this team was willing to trade McNabb within the division.
            Shanahan doesn't like the way McNabb practices and he took it public when he called him a fat moron.

Either McNabb will be motivated and bust his ass the rest of the way (if he hasn't been doing so) or the relationship is going the way of the Cowboys season.

Comment

• KNUBB
              WHITE RONDO
              • Jun 2009

Comment

• Primetime
                Thank You Prince
                • Nov 2008

That's hilarious. They could use a new left tackle I suppose.

Comment

• jeffx
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by glenwillett
                  All he has to do to make the team is beat Albert Haynesworth in the conditioning drills..
                  Shit, Betty White moves faster than JaMarcus.

Comment

• Senser81
                    VSN Poster of the Year
                    • Feb 2009

With this recent spat of McNabb media coverage, I take offense to the numerous references of McNabb being a "borderline HOFer". McNabb is not a HOFer...not really even close.

Comment

• Point Blank
                      Needs a hobby
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Primetime232
                      That's hilarious. They could use a new left tackle I suppose.
                      Russell can play LT too!

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                        • Jul 2010

might as well make an offer to R.Moss too while making all kinds of mistakes....

i dont know if i can stomach much more it.........

"Cardio Vascular Endurance"?!?! LOL......
                        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• NAHSTE
                          Probably owns the site
                          • Feb 2009

Russell still has time to become a decent QB. I'm not saying he will, but the book is not closed on him just yet.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                            • Jul 2010

Heath Shueler had time to become a decent QB too......... :D

Comment

• Cornelius
                              3rd place is you're fired
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                              Russell still has time to become a decent QB. I'm not saying he will, but the book is not closed on him just yet.
                              The book doesn't exist anymore. Was it ever open?

Comment

Working...