X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Colt Brennan Suffers Injury in Car Accident

Former University of Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan was hospitalized today in Kona with possible head injuries after being involved in a two-car accident on the Big Island, according to Hawaii county police.

Police confirmed this afternoon that Brennan was a passenger in an SUV driven by Shakti Stream, 27, of Kona. It was traveling north on Queen Kaahumanu Highway near the 90-mile marker at about 9:30 a.m. It crossed the centerline and collided head-on with a Saab sedan.

A fire department official at the scene said Brennan was stuck in the vehicle and that Stream had managed to crawl out. Both were taken to Kona Community Hospital in serious condition. The driver of the Saab, a 47-year-old Waikoloa woman whose identity the police did not release, was taken to North Kohala also in serious condition.

About three hours ago, Brennan's father, Terry Brennan, said he had just heard about the accident from his wife, Betsy, and had no information.

"I'm making some calls right now," he said.

Brennan has been spending time on the Big Island after being released by the Oakland Raiders this summer. Last month, he had an exploratory workout with the Houston Texans.

Brennan, a record-setting quarterback for the Warriors, was drafted in the sixth round by the Washington Redskins in the 2008 National Football League Draft.

After undergoing four surgeries, he was released by the Redskins before the start of training camp this summer.

• NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Probably was drunk, like the one time at Colorado when he crashed his penis into a girl's face while she was sleeping...

Comment

• Maize
      • Jan 2010

Four surgeries?!? After the Georgia game, dude couldn't get off his back.
      "Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave" | Kentucky Wildcats
      2014 Season: 11-2 (7-2)
      Next Game: Bowl Game

Comment

• G-men
        Posts too much
        • Nov 2011

too bad SonicRican doesnt post here anymore, this shit would turn into an epic thread with him here

Comment

• Tengo Juego
          Posts a lot
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
          Probably was drunk, like the one time at Colorado when he crashed his penis into a girl's face while she was sleeping...
          He wasn't driving. His girlfriend was. But that too was my initial thought.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
            I Can Score Goals
            • Dec 2008

Reading comprehension ftl, he wasn't even driving.

There's reports of brain and back injury, hopefully he's not in too bad a shape and can make a quick recovery. He can't seem to catch a break atm

Comment

• NAHSTE
              Probably owns the site
              • Feb 2009

Word is, he wasn't even playing QB when Georgia skullfucked him in the Sugar Bowl, either.

Comment

• ram29jackson
                Noob
                • Nov 2008

Word is, he wasn't even playing QB when Georgia skullfucked him in the Sugar Bowl, either.
                how insensitive and moronic are you exactly ?

Comment

• calgaryballer
                  Tiote!
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by CaribbeanJoseph
                  Reading comprehension ftl, he wasn't even driving.

There's reports of brain and back injury, hopefully he's not in too bad a shape and can make a quick recovery. He can't seem to catch a break atm
                  Probably getting road head

Comment

• NAHSTE
                    Probably owns the site
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                    I'd like to think just 50 percent, but really who knows?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

I always found it interesting that Colt became such a target amongst fans.

I loved watching him play, those June Jones Hawaii teams over the years were fun as hell to watch.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                        I Can Score Goals
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Madden4Life
                        his gf is 47? Yikes.
                        Police confirmed this afternoon that Brennan was a passenger in an SUV driven by Shakti Stream, 27, of Kona

Comment

• strahanfan92
                          Meat
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Madden4Life
                          his gf is 47? Yikes.

Former University of Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan was hospitalized today in Kona with possible head injuries after being involved in a two-car accident on the Big Island, according to Hawaii county police.

Police confirmed this afternoon that Brennan was a passenger in an SUV driven by Shakti Stream, 27, of Kona. It was traveling north on Queen Kaahumanu Highway near the 90-mile marker at about 9:30 a.m. It crossed the centerline and collided head-on with a Saab sedan.

A fire department official at the scene said Brennan was stuck in the vehicle and that Stream had managed to crawl out. Both were taken to Kona Community Hospital in serious condition. The driver of the Saab, a 47-year-old Waikoloa woman whose identity the police did not release, was taken to North Kohala also in serious condition.

About three hours ago, Brennan's father, Terry Brennan, said he had just heard about the accident from his wife, Betsy, and had no information.

"I'm making some calls right now," he said.

Brennan has been spending time on the Big Island after being released by the Oakland Raiders this summer. Last month, he had an exploratory workout with the Houston Texans.

Brennan, a record-setting quarterback for the Warriors, was drafted in the sixth round by the Washington Redskins in the 2008 National Football League Draft.

After undergoing four surgeries, he was released by the Redskins before the start of training camp this summer.

A lot of reading comprehension problems in this thread.

EDIT: fuck you Caribbean

Comment

• Nukleopatra
                            Posts a lot
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                            Is NAHSTE still posting for the lulz? I'll throw him a ''thanks,'' too, since it's what he lives for....

I also enjoyed watching Colt play for Hawaii.

Comment

• ram29jackson
                              Noob
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
                              Is NAHSTE still posting for the lulz? I'll throw him a ''thanks,'' too, since it's what he lives for....

I also enjoyed watching Colt play for Hawaii.

we know you did Sonic, we know you did

Comment

Working...