Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KillaK
    Dreams!
    • Jun 2009

Worked a long time ago because they had a different style of football. Now that there is so much more passing that makes it dangerous.

Comment

• FirstTimer
      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
      You would think they would have realized the logistics and dimensions of the field before they agreed to play at Wrigley.
      Agree. it amazes me it took until two days before the game to recognize this problem.

Comment

• FirstTimer
        Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by citizenerased
        It's cute when retards like you try to be smart...

And how did they play Bears games for 50 years in the past without this problem? (Judging by that picture), it looks like it would be fine if they rotated the field 90 degrees?
        When the Bears played there the field was set up differently. The Bears played with the field oriented to the North-South.

I assume The Cubs would have had a problem with the temporary bleachers like they used to have back then out in Right/Center field.

Comment

• padman59
          Slayer of Demons
          • Mar 2009

Another interesting tidbit from when the Bears used to play at Wrigley.

I had no idea that the Chicago Bears played football at Wrigley. Especially not for the FIFTY YEARS that they played there (1921-1970). Wrigley doesn't look like it could hold a football field, and it can't... apparently, for the entire time they were at Wrigley, a corner of one of the end zones was cut off because it dipped into the visitor's dugout.
          I visited Wrigley Field to make a video for work. Here’s what I learned. If you’ve been reading, you know I’ve gone to AT&T Park in San Francisco and Fenway Park in Boston to make videos for work. The third and final stop on our work-sponsored baseball park tour was ... Read on...

Wrigley's field dimensions didn't fully accommodate for a football field back then either.

Comment

• packersfan4eva
            Ryan Luxem
            • Dec 2008

This game is gonna be intense. I know I'm watching it.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
            I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• Hasselbeck
              Jus' bout dat action boss
              • Feb 2009

What's the big deal about this? The Lions have been doing this for decades.
              Originally posted by ram29jackson
              I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• KillaK
                Dreams!
                • Jun 2009

This didn't even seem like that big of a deal during the game. Kind of messed up they had to move all the teams stuff to the opposite sides of the field at half time though.

Comment

Working...