Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • packersfan4eva
    Ryan Luxem
    • Dec 2008

Some Colts fans are the most retarded people on the planet.

I was at the game, and fans were booing--like seriously booing--because there was no helmet-to-helmet called on the play.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
    I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• Gonzo
      Colts Supremicist
      • Dec 2008

Jay, what were you, like 9 when Peyton came in the league? I see your two Collie-injury plays and raise you 10-15 over the years where Peyton has taken one right on the chin to let loose a pass to his receiver.

Comment

• Gonzo
        Colts Supremicist
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by packersfan4eva
        Some Colts fans are the most retarded people on the planet.

I was at the game, and fans were booing--like seriously booing--because there was no helmet-to-helmet called on the play.

You could hear them clearly on TV too. THROW THE FLAG.

Either way, it wasn't even helmet-to-helmet, just an unlucky situation created by a great pass and a young receiver trying to take his team to the playoffs.

Comment

• FirstTimer
          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayRock
          I'm sure it has happened before. I just noticed it yesterday after I thought Collie's career had ended.
          I know but that's kind of my point. I can't think of it happening to any other Colts WR during Peytons career

Comment

• Esjay
            Luck2Hilton
            • Feb 2009

As a Colts fan Manning leaving WR's out to dry is bullshit. Last I checked it was difficult to leave someone out to dry when your too busy firing perfect passes all game, save 3 or 4. ;)

Comment

• Bear Pand
              RIP Indy Colts
              • Feb 2009

Clark has had a concussion before other than that I can't think of anyone.

Comment

• Archer
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JayRock
                Notice how the Colts have so many injuries? Maybe I'm the only one that's noticed but Manning leaves his receivers out to dry on 50% of his throws. Reggie Wayne is the only one that is experienced enough to not get himself killed. Collie is young but it's about time he just starts finding ways to catch the ball and go down like Wayne. Peyton will leave you out to dry kid. Your career doesn't matter to him.
                Notice how the Colts have so many injuries?
                Small fragile team with some bad luck this year

Maybe I'm the only one that's noticed but Manning leaves his receivers out to dry on 50% of his throws
                No more then most QB's who are accurate enough to fit the ball into tight areas.

Collie is young but it's about time he just starts finding ways to catch the ball and go down like Wayne
                Collie runs more routes down the middle and into traffic then Wayne does. Impact injuries are way more likely in the slot or te then on the outside.

Peyton will leave you out to dry kid
                If Peyton loves to do this, why was Collie healthy all last year?

Your career doesn't matter to him
                He was visually unhappy after the injury.

I'd also like to add that Collie's injury v Philly was a fine throw where Collie took SEVERAL steps before getting hit. I guess he should just throw deep outs from now on.

Stop trying to make issues out of nothing.

Comment

Working...