X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bucky
    #50? WTF?
    • Feb 2009

Congratulations Chicago Bears.........

Congratulations to Chi. Bears and fans for winning the division. Being a GB Packer fan it even hurts me to say it, but the Bears deserve the division. I said it weeks ago that if the Bears win the division, with the schedule they had left, then they earned it.

Now I have to hope GB wins out and grabs that last wild card spot. And then hope for a GB, Chicago NFCC game. Wouldn't that be awesome. Greatest rivalry in sports playing for a chance at the SB. Yeah. I'm dreaming, but it would be awesome.

Anyway, congrats, you guys deserve it.
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Congrats to the Bears and their fans. They have been the better team in the division all season long.

Comment

• ralaw
      Posts too much
      • Feb 2009

You guys need to stop being gracious losers.....say what you what. You know you want to say.....congrats Bears fans on winning the division....enjoy it, because next year GB isn't going to be riddled with injury and we're going to take back what is rightfully ours!!!!!

Comment

• dope
        Allons-y!
        • Feb 2009

fuck the bears

Comment

• bucky
          #50? WTF?
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
          You guys need to stop being gracious losers.....say what you what. You know you want to say.....congrats Bears fans on winning the division....enjoy it, because next year GB isn't going to be riddled with injury and we're going to take back what is rightfully ours!!!!!
          Sorry, I say they earned it this year, and I think a little humility is a good thing. Yes, I'm looking forward to next year, and still hopeful for this year. But the Bears deserve the congrats, even from GB fans.

Comment

• bucky
            #50? WTF?
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dope
            fuck the bears
            Dope, I like ya....The only Vikings fan I like, and you're probably hurting from last night, but just think how disappointing it was for GB fans. We at least had a chance at the division until last night.

A little bit of sportsmanship here. Next year, you and I can say it together, you know, the "F the Bears part". But for now, lets congratulate them.

Comment

• MrBill
              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
              Of course amongst the Packers fans the consensus will always that "The Bears still suck..." :laugh:

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                Beautiful Like Moses
                • Oct 2008

Someone NOT hating on the Bears? Im shocked. Good for you for being a gracious loser.

Comment

• bucky
                  #50? WTF?
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
                  Good for you for being a gracious loser.
                  We lost the division, but we haven't lost the season yet.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                    Beautiful Like Moses
                    • Oct 2008

Ill be pulling for GB, I dont dislike the team. Id prefer them in over the Giants.

Comment

• bucky
                      #50? WTF?
                      • Feb 2009

Ill be pulling for GB, I dont dislike the team. Id prefer them in over the Giants.
                      I think a Packer, Bear playoff game would be awesome. Greatest rivalry in the NFL.

Comment

• strahanfan92
                        Meat
                        • Aug 2009

Fuck this shit, what kind of pussy division are yall in? Never congratulate any rival for shit. Don't see NFC East posters making, "Great job Eagles!" threads.

Comment

• strahanfan92
                          Meat
                          • Aug 2009

Who doesn't.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                            Beautiful Like Moses
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by strahanfan92
                            Fuck this shit, what kind of pussy division are yall in? Never congratulate any rival for shit. Don't see NFC East posters making, "Great job Eagles!" threads.
                            The division is still wiping Vick's jizzum from their hair and such. After that its a possibility.

Comment

• Primetime
                              Thank You Prince
                              • Nov 2008

Congrats Bears and fans. You came out of nowhere this season and even with the favorable schedule, you did what you had to do to take the division. a CHI/GB championship game would be amazing. Hopefully next year we're not riddled with injuries but that's next year and there is still a lot of football to play this year.

Packers beat the Giants and Bears and they're in. If we beat the Giants and the Giants lose to the Redskins in the finale, we're in also. As long as the Bucs lose another game that is. We hold tie-breakers over both teams and it's in our hands.

Comment

Working...