X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nukleopatra
    Posts a lot
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mcstl25
    Martz still wouldn't be a good head coach.
    If they don't bring Martz back, Chicago misses the playoffs next season, with Cutler going back to his 20+ interceptions. Martz might not be head coach worthy, although I think he is, but he's a must sign for Chicago in the offseason.

Comment

• mcstl25
      M-Castle
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
      If they don't bring Martz back, Chicago misses the playoffs next season, with Cutler going back to his 20+ interceptions. Martz might not be head coach worthy, although I think he is, but he's a must sign for Chicago in the offseason.
      Martz is a great offensive coordinator when he has someone like Lovie around to keep his ego in check. The guy is an offensive genius, there's no disputing that. Martz as a head coach is a another story....

Comment

• Colonel Angus
        No longer a noob
        • Jan 2010

The Packers are looking for revenge next week. The Packers will bring out the real Cutler and smack the Bears around at Lambeau.

Here we go Packers fans. We've been waiting for this since week 3.

Comment

• Rush
          vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Colonel Angus
          The Packers are looking for revenge next week. The Packers will bring out the real Cutler and smack the Bears around at Lambeau.

Here we go Packers fans. We've been waiting for this since week 3.
          What is the real Cutler? The guy who dropped 4 TD's against Philadelphia?

Comment

• Colonel Angus
            No longer a noob
            • Jan 2010

I think this sums up the real Jay Cutler.

Comment

• Rush
              vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Losing to a team in a blizzard that has beat Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Green Bay and is the best team in the NFL does not discredit Jay Cutler at all.

I would much rather get my ass whooped by the best team in the NFL then lose to Detroit. Aaron Rodgers wasn't doing shit before he was injured right before halftime so the excuse "Well we lost Rodgers" will not suffice as a rebuttal.

Jay Cutler 11-4. With a win over Green Bay. Suck it fag.

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                No longer a noob
                • Jan 2010

There is no chance the Bears win Sunday. You sir are delusional. Rodgers vs Cutler? That's not even fair.

I think a forum bet is in order.

Comment

• Rush
                  vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

It's not fair to who? Cutler is 1-0 vs the Packers this season. What is Rodger's record to this point?

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                    No longer a noob
                    • Jan 2010

I didn't want to talk about the past, only about the future, but since you want to I'll oblige:

FACT: Jay Cutler has a 1-2 record against Green Bay as a Bear. (1-3 all-time)
                    FACT: Jay Cutler has thrown 7 interceptions in those 3 games.
                    FACT: Aaron Rodgers has thrown 1 interception in those 3 games.

Which Cutler will show up Sunday? History tells us the Packers have had his number.

Now, do you feel confident enough in your team to make a forum bet? Because I sure do.

Comment

• Primetime
                      Thank You Prince
                      • Nov 2008

I'll do you one better. Packers shit on the Bears in week 17, get that wildcard spot, and shit on them again in the first game of the playoffs.

Comment

• MrBill
                        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime232
                        I'll do you one better. Packers shit on the Bears in week 17, get that wildcard spot, and shit on them again in the first game of the playoffs.
                        That could definitely happen. It's Atlanta, Philly or New Orleans on the road that would worry me, not the Bears in the wildcard round.

Comment

• Rush
                          vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Colonel Angus
                          I didn't want to talk about the past, only about the future, but since you want to I'll oblige:

FACT: Jay Cutler has a 1-2 record against Green Bay as a Bear. (1-3 all-time)
                          FACT: Jay Cutler has thrown 7 interceptions in those 3 games.
                          FACT: Aaron Rodgers has thrown 1 interception in those 3 games.

Which Cutler will show up Sunday? History tells us the Packers have had his number.

Now, do you feel confident enough in your team to make a forum bet? Because I sure do.
                          Forum bet? LOL

You guys cross your fingers for a playoff spot

Comment

• Primetime
                            Thank You Prince
                            • Nov 2008

I don't think there's a team in the playoffs that are worried about the Bears. Not even someone out of the NFC West

Comment

• Rush
                              vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Primetime232
                              Meh, I don't trust your judgement really. You claimed the Bears wouldn't win another game 4 weeks ago. Since then they have won 2. They still even time to win a 3rd. Check my sig.

Comment

• Primetime
                                Thank You Prince
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Rush
                                Meh, I don't trust your judgement really. You claimed the Bears wouldn't win another game 4 weeks ago. Since then they have won 2. They still even time to win a 3rd. Check my sig.
                                Sigs are off. I said that before AP and Favre were injured for the Bears game so I won't give you that one, but I'll give you the Jets game. Didn't see them struggling that badly in the final part of the year.

Comment

Working...