Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rush
    vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

The only team I don't want to face is the Patriots, hopefully Tom Brady trips on his Uggs and is out for the Super Bowl in the odd situation they were to ever meet.

I think our line would play better against NYG at this point in the season as opposed to early on. Early on we were pretty awful. Not saying we are great now but we are significantly improved. Tice's adjustments and getting Cutler out of the pocket has been instrumental in them being able to move the ball.

Comment

• FirstTimer
      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rush
      The only team I don't want to face is the Patriots, hopefully Tom Brady trips on his Uggs and is out for the Super Bowl in the odd situation they were to ever meet.

I think our line would play better against NYG at this point in the season as opposed to early on. Early on we were pretty awful. Not saying we are great now but we are significantly improved. Tice's adjustments and getting Cutler out of the pocket has been instrumental in them being able to move the ball.
      The problem with that is though the Giants strength is their DE's..which would greatly hinder the rollouts the Bears have been using.

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

I think the Falcons pass rush would give Chicago mucho problems too, unless Cutler is as good at avoiding sacks as Brees was on Monday.

Comment

• Rush
          vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• citizenerased
            Rugby World Cup Champion
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
            The Packers, IMO, are the most dangerous team in the NFC playoff picture.
            Yeah, they lost to Detroit, but it was Matt Flynn's first real game and Detroit played great the last six games of the season.

The Packers have the kind of offence/offense that can expose the Bears' D. If I'm the Bears, I want the N.Y. Giants in the playoffs before Green Bay.

That said, I like the McFly reference.
            Did you see what happened the last time? When Cutler was sacked 9 times in 2 quarters of play and was knocked out of the game by half time - there's no reason the Giants and that 4 man defensive line wouldn't be able to go to town on the Bears again.

The Packers only got to Cutler 3 times and he was able to pick them apart when it mattered. Outside of Clay Matthews (and with the Packers luck with injuries, he's due to tear an ACL or break a wrist any day now) they don't really have a real scary pass rush.

It's like as a Colts fan, outside of the Patriots, i'd happily face any of the other teams in the AFC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Kansas City - you name it, ahead of the Chargers, even though they are 8-7.
            Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

“Lovie (Smith) said … we’re going to be playing, we’re going to be going and we’re going to be full-go on Sunday,” quarterback Jay Cutler said Wednesday according to the Chicago Tribune. “So that’s what we expect. Hopefully we can continue to be playing at the level we’re playing.”

Comment

• FirstTimer
                Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

:obama:

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                  Jus' bout dat action boss
                  • Feb 2009

Yeah...... I'm sure that will happen.

They'll be at a full go until Cutler gets popped in the mouth.. then suddenly the idea will change in a hurry.
                  Originally posted by ram29jackson
                  I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Senser81
                    VSN Poster of the Year
                    • Feb 2009

Everyone has a gameplan until your #1 option at QB becomes Todd Collins.

Comment

• MrBill
                      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                      • Feb 2009

A gameplan everyone has, until Todd Collins your #1 QB becomes.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                        Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Codd Rollins.

Comment

Working...