X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBucs
    Unpretentious
    • May 2009

Rex Ryan and his Wife making foot fetish videos

Hilarity ensues. If that wasnt his wife thats undeniably his voice behind the camera. Now you sick fucks can go fap to this shit.

There's a celebrity in the foot-fetish world who posts videos with titles like "Hot Mature Sexy Feet." The videos feature a woman who looks like Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife, Michelle — and, in one, a man offscreen who sounds like Rex.

A few years back, YouTube user "ihaveprettyfeet" — who shares a number of personal characteristics with Michelle, though we'll get to that later — made a series of videos, apparently starring herself. In them, her feet, whether in stockings or shoes or simply bare, are always prominently displayed. An attractive older blonde, "ihaveprettyfeet" became hugely popular, to the point that when YouTube banned her account for terms of service violations, devotees took to message boards to wonder where she'd gone.

Her videos have been reposted by others on YouTube, and with so many followers, it was only a matter of time before one of them happened to be both a Jets fan and a Deadspin reader, too. We received a tip from one such person that "ihaveprettyfeet" was the spitting image of Michelle Ryan, wife of maybe the most popular coach in the NFL. "At least a twin sister," the tipster said. Michelle Ryan doesn't have a twin sister, but judge for yourself.

We were told by one source that if this is Michelle Ryan, there's no way Rex knows about it. But listen closely to the voice of the cameraman. Multiple viewers, including a YouTube commenter, have observed that it sounds an awful lot like Rex. Now, we're not into feet or anything, but if that is indeed Michelle, and that is indeed Rex, well, more power to the both of them. Like many, many people out there, Rex is just in love with his wife's feet. s**t, it's almost romantic.

But the connections only begin with surface resemblances. We found "ihaveprettyfeet"'s personal profile on a foot fetishist dating site. She lists her location as Ellicott City, Md. When Rex Ryan was an assistant coach with the Ravens, his profile on the official team city had him living with his family in Ellicott City, Md. Michelle Ryan was born in August 1963, a Virgo. "ihaveprettyfeet" lists herself as a Virgo. Michelle Ryan taught high school English before retiring to raise her kids; "ihaveprettyfeet" has a graduate degree, is married with kids, and lists herself as a homemaker. Michelle Ryan once said that, in heels, she was "a foot [shorter]" than her 6'4" husband; "ihaveprettyfeet" lists herself as 5'2". To be sure, there is also an Ellicott City "ihaveprettyfeet" listed on this swingers site. It's a couple's profile. The husband checks in at a very un-Rexlike 5'10, 180 pounds.

We know that Rex Ryan's Wife Michelle Ryan's far from shy, modeling for an NFL fashion lined aimed at women. We know "ihaveprettyfeet" is anything but shy. Still, her online activity petered out in mid-2009, around the time that Rex was entering the New York media spotlight. An attempt to lay low would explain her abrupt disappearance, as well as the two-year age discrepancy on her dating profile.

A lot of you will judge the Ryans over this. Please don't. Lots of Americans have bizarre tastes. Just think: There are people out there who'll cheer for the Jets.

UPDATE: Via a commenter, here's the Alt.com profile for "ihaveprettyfeet." Note the introduction. And on the second screengrab below, look at the birthdays — "his" is Aug. 31, 1963 (Michelle was born in August 1963); "hers" is Dec. 13, 1962 (Rex Ryan's birthday).

This May Or May Not Be Rex Ryan's Wife Making Foot-Fetish Videos

• StealthShot
    Eat it
    • Oct 2008

Beautiful.

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Well.....I don't know what to say....

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
        Late to the party.
        • Jun 2009

RandyJohnson#1 would love this.
        Originally posted by mgoblue2290
        If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

OH MY GOD....Rex fucking Ryan?

Comment

• Rayman
            Spic 'n Spanish
            • Feb 2009

...go on...

Comment

• JeremyHight
              I wish I was Scrubs
              • Feb 2009

... his wife is pretty hot for an older lady...

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

i came

Comment

• BigBucs
                  Unpretentious
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                  i came
                  I believe you

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

I want AceSuper with a foot fetish tale...NOW!

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

CAN I SMELL THEM

Comment

• Derrville
                        Dallas has no coaching...
                        • Jul 2009

Nothing wrong with this. Different people have different turn ons.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Derrville
                          Nothing wrong with this. Different people have different turn ons.
                          :cookiemonster1:

The VSN foot fucker, everybody!

Comment

• Derrville
                            Dallas has no coaching...
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                            :cookiemonster1:

The VSN foot fucker, everybody!
                            Lol no way. Feet disgust me to no end.

Comment

• shag773
                              • Jul 2009

This is why I nominated Freeman as NFL poster of the year...nice work..

Comment

Working...