X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffx
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Derrville
    Lol no way. Feet disgust me to no end.
    No way, man. I love chicks with nice feet. Bitches with BATs(busted-ass-toes) can keep walking.

Comment

• Acesuper
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by jeffx
      No way, man. I love chicks with nice feet. Bitches with BATs(busted-ass-toes) can keep walking.
      If I can't lick em, then I'm grossed out. Gross me out once, I'm out. I'm like Ricky Ricardo when it comes to that shit. Certain things, I just expect you to take care of without me knowing. Straight up.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

When asked about it in Chicago, Ryan said, “I know you need to ask, it’s a personal matter.”

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
          When asked about it in Chicago, Ryan said, “I know you need to ask, it’s a personal matter.”
          Wrong, Rex. Your bedroom behavior ceased being a "personal matter" when you put the videos on the internet.

When it comes to the personal ads, that one may fall under the scope of "personal matter", but again, nobody would have connected the dots if the Ryan's had kept all of this to themselves and not gone viral with CAN I SMELL THEM.

How did this dumbfuck not realise this would eventually haunt him? Its not like these videos are from the 90's. They presumably made these and put them on youtube while he was already with Baltimore and had crossed into psuedo celebrity status.

Comment

• Sean
            No longer a noob
            • Nov 2008

dont know if its been posted or not, but i wonder who got spanked more, the Jets by the Patriots or her feet

stupid joke, i know

Comment

• SethMode
              Master of Mysticism
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
              Wrong, Rex. Your bedroom behavior ceased being a "personal matter" when you put the videos on the internet.

When it comes to the personal ads, that one may fall under the scope of "personal matter", but again, nobody would have connected the dots if the Ryan's had kept all of this to themselves and not gone viral with CAN I SMELL THEM.

How did this dumbfuck not realise this would eventually haunt him? Its not like these videos are from the 90's. They presumably made these and put them on youtube while he was already with Baltimore and had crossed into psuedo celebrity status.
              This is what I don't get. My girlfriend, when I showed her this story, was all like "Well whatever he's into is his business" and could not understand when I was trying to explain to her that while it might be "his business" per se, the second he put it on teh interwebs it became everyone else's business given that he's such a public figure. Good or bad that is the way it is.

I had more to say, but at that point I already had her big toe in my mouth.

Comment

• Maize
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by dave
                I missed that part.
                Yes, that's strange.
                Yes, I was more surprised by the profiles on the dating sites. The fetish part is strange only because most people do not record and share the videos on the internet.
                "Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave" | Kentucky Wildcats
                2014 Season: 11-2 (7-2)
                Next Game: Bowl Game

Comment

• SethMode
                  Master of Mysticism
                  • Feb 2009

I personally don't even give a shit about the cuckolding part either. The thing to me is that he would do all of this once he became even a minor celebrity. Fetishes are for no name people. That's just the way it is. Once you have enough people paying attention to judge you, then you need to stay squeaky clean.

Comment

• Rayman
                    Spic 'n Spanish
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD

Clearly being such a large man with these issues is a side effect of growing up in Buddy Ryan's household, no?

Comment

• cf24
                      WESTBROOK
                      • Feb 2009

I wonder why Rex didn't fill out his bra size on the site..

The [FOOT]FUCKERS ARE IN FULL SWING!

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                        I personally don't even give a shit about the cuckolding part either. The thing to me is that he would do all of this once he became even a minor celebrity. Fetishes are for no name people. That's just the way it is. Once you have enough people paying attention to judge you, then you need to stay squeaky clean.
                        The more money, recognition, etc you have, the more avenues that open to all kinds of things...fetishes being one of them...you'd be shocked at the weird shizz celebrities and even pseudo celebrities are into. You hear about it once in a while...Tiger Woods, the dude that was married to Sandra Bullock, David Carradine, amongst others. If that is just what slips out, imagine what doesn't.

Comment

• SethMode
                          Master of Mysticism
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          The more money, recognition, etc you have, the more avenues that open to all kinds of things...fetishes being one of them...you'd be shocked at the weird shizz celebrities and even pseudo celebrities are into. You hear about it once in a while...Tiger Woods, the dude that was married to Sandra Bullock, David Carradine, amongst others. If that is just what slips out, imagine what doesn't.
                          I was being factitious Larry. Of course everyone has their things and those with more money have more access to the things they want. I'm just saying, you'd think some of these people would learn from the mistakes of others at some point.

Comment

• Senser81
                            VSN Poster of the Year
                            • Feb 2009

Agreed. After I made my first million, the first thing I did was purchase the Donald Duck costume from Disneyworld.

Comment

• Cryolemon
                              English Dolphins Fan
                              • Dec 2008

Exactly. There are certain celebrities where nothing would surprise me (Angelina Jolie and Lady Gaga come to mind).

Comment

• NAHSTE
                                Probably owns the site
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
                                Agreed. After I made my first million, the first thing I did was purchase the Donald Duck costume from Disneyworld.

Comment

Working...