Missed call on DeSean Jackson's punt return?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ram29jackson
    Noob
    • Nov 2008

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLNbfxotfuE[/ame]

Comment

• Colonel Angus
      No longer a noob
      • Jan 2010

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

I like how they actually went through with the extra effort to number each player in the picture running on to the field.

Comment

• dave
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Blade
        That writer is like Dave on the boards. In fact, I am pretty sure it is Dave at this point ;) Comes up with pointless bullshit to argue or discuss. I guess they could called too many me on the field, sure, but 50 yards behind the play? which was obviously ending.

And it's not like we haven't seen this behavior before during celebrations. Coaches are going crazy all the times on the sidelines when the team scores a huge TD and the players are running on to the field to celebrate.
        Leave me out of this.
        I wouldn't have called a penalty either, even if it was a Giants' player who got that winning TD.
        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Blade
          Walking SAM site
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
          Leave me out of this.
          I wouldn't have called a penalty either, even if it was a Giants' player who got that winning TD.
          It was with full affection buddy...

Comment

• ram29jackson
            Noob
            • Nov 2008

Forget about the Giants, I would call a penalty on Desean for taunting

Comment

• Obst
              RIP West
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
              Forget about the Giants, I would call a penalty on Desean for taunting
              I don't know if this was brought up already, but would you throw a flag on this then?
              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgXvaRUP4l4[/ame]

Comment

• steeljake
                6 rings...
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Primetime232
                Would have been the biggest garbage penalty of the year had they called it.
                maybe, but i bet you a million bucks it would have been the last time he tried to showboat on his way to the endzone in philly...

btw... i thought him running across the field at the goal line in this instance was to run the clcok out and had no problem with him doing just that. but he does have a rep for acting like he is playing madden and tryin to style on people.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• steeljake
                  6 rings...
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                  if that punk newman would have kept running he could have knocked jackson out of bounds or stolen the ball from him, but he gave up cuz he is a bitch.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by steeljake75
                    maybe, but i bet you a million bucks it would have been the last time he tried to showboat on his way to the endzone in philly...

btw... i thought him running across the field at the goal line in this instance was to run the clcok out and had no problem with him doing just that. but he does have a rep for acting like he is playing madden and tryin to style on people.
                    I've heard people say this, but I honestly don't think Jackson is smart enough to do this.

He's just a classless jerkoff, he was taunting, and I don't understand how they don't throw flags on this garbage.

Comment

• Obst
                      RIP West
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                      I've heard people say this, but I honestly don't think Jackson is smart enough to do this.

He's just a classless jerkoff, he was taunting, and I don't understand how they don't throw flags on this garbage.
                      He said in the post game interview that he didn't know how much time was left and was trying to run the clock out.

Comment

• kmanharris
                        Seven
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by the_obst
                        He said in the post game interview that he didn't know how much time was left and was trying to run the clock out.
                        What else would he say?

"Well, I just wanted to continue my douchebag ways and run all the way across the goalline"

Comment

• packersfan4eva
                          Ryan Luxem
                          • Dec 2008

Jackson's a little full of himself, but hey, he's semi-earned it.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
                          I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• ram29jackson
                            Noob
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by the_obst
                            I don't know if this was brought up already, but would you throw a flag on this then?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgXvaRUP4l4

I would honestly expect a ref to know the difference between a guy eating clock and a dumb ass holding the ball out taunting the other team.

Comment

• ram29jackson
                              Noob
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kmanharris
                              What else would he say?

"Well, I just wanted to continue my douchebag ways and run all the way across the goalline"
                              the dumb ass has already proven he doesnt know any rules and actually that quote has to do with the punt or kickoff return catch in the endzone I would imagine ....?

Comment

• Blade
                                Walking SAM site
                                • Feb 2009

Running the clock out or taunting......I wonder how many of you whiny buttfucks would not give a shit if this guy was on your team doing that while scoring game winning TDs.

Comment

Working...