Missed call on DeSean Jackson's punt return?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Blade
    Running the clock out or taunting......I wonder how many of you whiny buttfucks would not give a shit if this guy was on your team doing that while scoring game winning TDs.
    If you've read my posts over the years, you surely know that this particular whiny buttfuck hates that stuff, regardless of the sport, or the team the player plays for. Can't stand it.

Comment

• Rayman
      Spic 'n Spanish
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by packersfan4eva
      You see it all the time; ref's won't change the outcome of a game by a penalty. Unless it's a player pulling out a knife and stabbing somebody, it's going to be ignored.

Comment

• steeljake
        6 rings...
        • Oct 2008

Jackson's a little full of himself, but hey, he's semi-earned it.
        really? in what way? also, what kind of things do you have to do in order to be able to get away with being a showboating assclown?

Originally posted by Blade
        Running the clock out or taunting......I wonder how many of you whiny buttfucks would not give a shit if this guy was on your team doing that while scoring game winning TDs.
        actually, I personally would be pissed if a steelers player did this shit. a few years ago we played carolina toward the end of the year and william gay was just a rookie db. he is in the game late and gets a pick and does that gay as deion sanders move down the field. he was promptly chewed out by cowher, then his position coach, then the other players on the team. fuck that show boat shit, the score board is all that matters.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• steeljake
          6 rings...
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Rayman

how can you not call that? that shit was so blatant guns hoculi couldnt fuck it up...

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• packersfan4eva
            Ryan Luxem
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by steeljake75
            really? in what way? also, what kind of things do you have to do in order to be able to get away with being a showboating assclown?
            His play backs up his talk. I'm not talking about the showboating; I'm talking about the video. "It's like he's in a video game. Everything he does is so awesome. I wonder how he does it."

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
            I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• Argath
              $2 whore
              • Apr 2009

You see it all the time; ref's won't change the outcome of a game by a penalty. Unless it's a player pulling out a knife and stabbing somebody, it's going to be ignored.
              the cowboys would beg to differ

Comment

Working...