X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ralaw
    Posts too much
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
    I wouldn't be so quick to say that I ignore it, I know that Favre has many flaws and my personal opinion of him is not so far off from yours.

Comment

• Senser81
      VSN Poster of the Year
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
      I wouldn't be so quick to say that I ignore it, I know that Favre has many flaws and my personal opinion of him is not so far off from yours. If he hadn't been able to throw a football through a wall with accuracy, he probably would have ended up an alcoholic working in the shrimping or oil industry on the coast. My opinion of him as a football player is probably a bit higher than it should be but since we went to school together and he ended up being one of the best players in NFL history for my favorite team, a little latitude should be granted.

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FirstTimer
        I'm not "anti-Favre". I'm anti-your stupid ass.

Comment

• strahanfan92
          Meat
          • Aug 2009

Sterger’s dad would like to beat up Brett Favre

You may think the Brett Favre-Jenn Sterger situation has ended. You would be thinking wrong.

Though the principals have been silent, Sterger’s dad recently gave an exclusive interview to RadarOnline.com.

“As a father I am absolutely furious and I better not meet that guy walking down a dark alley,” Leo Sterger said.

He also wasn’t happy with the league’s decision not to punish Favre for allegedly making unwanted advances to Sterger’s daughter. “Their decision is a complete travesty to women and they are just treating him this way because he is the NFL’s golden boy,” Leo Sterger said.

“Jenn is doing well, all things considered and if anything she feels vindicated after the NFL’s decision. She’s a strong woman and she is going to be okay, personally.”

We’re not sure why she feels vindicated. Sure, the league’s release gratuitously pointed out that Sterger did nothing wrong. But to the extent that Sterger and her lawyer were hoping for a finding that Favre had engaged in wrongdoing, lying to the league during the investigation likely wasn’t the kind of wrongdoing that Sterger had contemplated.

Comment

• Primetime
            Thank You Prince
            • Nov 2008

Favre has never been a smart guy. I remember hearing a conversation between him and another QB about his 4th year in the league. He asked him what a Nickel defense was. 4th year in the league and he didn't know what a Nickel defense was lol. He's always relied on a hell of an arm, great instincts, and play-making ability. He's not a smart player, he's not a smart person and that has showed on and off the field throughout his career.

Comment

Working...