X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

NCAA's rigged... to a point.

While the refs can't stop athleticism or dumb luck from happening, they can fuck up any 2 pointer, FG and ball spot they want to fix the spread.

Comment

• strahanfan92
      Meat
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Primetime232
      :02 left in the UGA/UCF game, hail mary fails for Georgia down 10-6, UCF player spikes the ball with no time left. Should have been a 15 yard penalty and another play, no? Much worse than the little half second salute to the fans.
      The UCF player did that after the incomplete meaning the play and the game were both officially over. I don't see a penalty there.

Comment

• Primetime
        Thank You Prince
        • Nov 2008

I guess you could say the game was already over, but he did it directly after the ball hit the ground and bounced back up into his hands. Still could have been called IMO and the game would have been extended. I'm wasn't rooting for either team in this case, I'd just like to see the NCAA treat things the same day in and day out. But that's the point of human error in sports I guess.

Comment

• godspeed
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FirstTimer
          The Tennessee QB also did a double throat slash towards UNC's sideline after a TD pass.

No flag.
          Tyler Bray was a mess in this game.

He excessively celebrated every TD pass, and not one flag was thrown. From Salutes, to throat slashes, and then even broke out with the "I'm going loco" dance.,..not one flag.

After he threw the INT in Overtime kid was crying on the sidelines. Karma seemed to catch up with him and Tennessee.

The officiating this bowl season has been really bad.

Comment

Working...