X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rush
    vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Congratulations to the Packers

Bucky made a thread congratulating us on the NFC North championship, I think I should do the same for beating the Bears to get into the playoffs.

I think admitting a team that we've already beaten into the playoffs over the Giants who beat the shit out of us, works out in our favor. I am looking forward to GB-vs-Philly..game of the week.

LOL @ Lovie Smith. Timeout on the 3rd & 15 conversion.
  • Colonel Angus
    No longer a noob
    • Jan 2010

It sure seemed to me that the Chicago coaches called a pretty "vanilla" game. Maybe it seemed that way to me since I was in the stands. I didn't have the luxury of analyzing the game on television, but they called a pretty conservative game. Of course this makes no sense since the starters were in the whole game. Why have those guys in the game if they weren't doing everything they could to win? Hmmm..

Comment

• MvP
      a member of vsn
      • Oct 2008

Looking forward to going up against Philadelphia, hopefully GB can get revenge from the 4th and 26 game.

Comment

• Colonel Angus
        No longer a noob
        • Jan 2010

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnDjWILfadU[/ame]

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

^^^Can't just be humble in victory

Comment

• Gonzo
            Colts Supremicist
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Nazitime232
            ^^^Can't just be humble in victory
            Fuck that. You beat their ass, tell everyone.

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

I'll be pulling for Green Bay to lose in the post-season...but can't hate on them. When they had their star QB out, their back-up led them to a near upset against New England. Even in losing, their team improved (sort of like the Giants in week 17 back in 07).

When they had to beat the Giants @ home, they simply came to play and produced.

When they had to beat the Bears @ home to get in, they did the same.

Best of luck, but I hope you guys crash and burn (or if you make deep into the playoffs, crush the fuck out of Atlanta).

Comment

• Derrville
                Dallas has no coaching...
                • Jul 2009

My dream scenario... Philly beats Green Bay so I can laugh at Aaron Rodgers then have Atlanta beat Philly in the NFC Championship game so I can laugh at Michael Vick for being the faggot that he is and Andy Reid for losing another NFC Championship game.

Comment

• Awesometrax
                  Noob
                  • Feb 2009

I'm not going to lie, I would've much rather the Packers play the Bears than the Eagles in the wildcard round... but it has nothing to do with whether I think Green Bay can win because I do think Green Bay can beat Philly (they've already done it once in their house this year), but because a friend of mine, who was an Eagle fan, died a few weeks ago, and the Eagles did the Packers a huge favor by coming back to beat the Giants...

But after hearing the revenge for the 4th and 26 game, maybe I won't feel as bad.
                  Finally back after a 3 year hiatus!

Comment

• Rush
                    vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Colonel Angus
                    It sure seemed to me that the Chicago coaches called a pretty "vanilla" game. Maybe it seemed that way to me since I was in the stands. I didn't have the luxury of analyzing the game on television, but they called a pretty conservative game. Of course this makes no sense since the starters were in the whole game. Why have those guys in the game if they weren't doing everything they could to win? Hmmm..
                    Rashied Davis and Zack Bowman fucked yall nigs up :laugh:

Comment

• bucky
                      #50? WTF?
                      • Feb 2009

It'll be a tough game next week for GB, playing Philly in Philly. I think GB has a good chance to win the game, but the edge HAS to go to Philly. This game worries me, but I still have faith.

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by bucky
                        It'll be a tough game next week for GB, playing Philly in Philly. I think GB has a good chance to win the game, but the edge HAS to go to Philly. This game worries me, but I still have faith.
                        A lot should depend on the health of Vick. If he isn't at 100% and doesn't have full mobility, I see the GB defense containing the Eagles pretty well. If he's at 100%....watch out. Need some consistency out of our offense going into the playoffs. Should be a hell of a game.

Comment

Working...