X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

11 coaches set to be fired?

listening to mike n mike they talked about 11 teams that could potentially fire their coaches. The question is, who the hell is going to replace these guys?

the only one i care about is cleveland. i dont know that i want mangini to be fired, but if it happens i wont be mad about it if they get someone who is named Bill Cowher or Jon Gruden. Those are the only 2 names i want to hear as a replacement, otherwise, keep mangini.

and no, i dont want holmgren. people praise him like he is a god. Sure he was a god to green bay, but so was farve. Holmgens best days are behind him and we need him to stay parked in his chair
  • Rayman
    Spic 'n Spanish
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
    listening to mike n mike they talked about 11 teams that could potentially fire their coaches. The question is, who the hell is going to replace these guys?

the only one i care about is cleveland. i dont know that i want mangini to be fired, but if it happens i wont be mad about it if they get someone who is named Bill Cowher or Jon Gruden. Those are the only 2 names i want to hear as a replacement, otherwise, keep mangini.

and no, i dont want holmgren. people praise him like he is a god. Sure he was a god to green bay, but so was farve. Holmgens best days are behind him and we need him to stay parked in his chair
    Funny. I feel the exact same way about Cowher.

Gruden to the 49ers is my bold prediction.

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

lol...good point about cowher. i just like his style and think he could build us into a winner even if he doesnt win a SB while here. He would at least lay out that foundation for winning

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
        Fuck em
        • Oct 2008

Harbough, Gruden, Cowher, Fisher, Fox, Mularkey, Russ Grimm, Ron Rivera, Mangini, Sparano, Del Rio, Cable could all be guys who get long looks from teams. a lot of these coaches that haven't done extremely well you have to look at the talent and what the GMs behind them have done. Like Foxy has a winning record as a coach and is a Vinatieri field goal from having a ring, but the team refused to pay for Pep, refused to pay Kris Jenkins, they don't make any splashes in FA, etc... coaches have trouble winning when the cupboards bare.

Comment

• MvP
          a member of vsn
          • Oct 2008

Gruden is waiting for the Green Bay head coaching job.

Comment

• Chrispy
            Needs a hobby
            • Dec 2008

Most of them will be hired by other teams just to be fired in a few years and get hired by another team.

Comment

Working...