X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • f16harm
    -
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
    please clarify now as to whether you are serious(ly retarded) or if you are "trolling" again...

:obama:
    you pretentious young wankers are ridiculous here. I have tried all day to make a fucking joke of the situation, but most are too busy trying to show how "cool" they can be in light of the obvious fucking scenario that occurred. Yeah, we get it, there was a fuck up...all of you are know it all's and have such wonderful lives and have shown it through a tiny web forum on the internet Can we move the fuck on now?

Congrats to Harbaugh, seems like SF is where he really wanted. The fact Stephen Ross is a fucking idiot is not his fault. I honestly feel like throwing all of my Miami memorabilia in the garbage after this circus.

Comment

• Bmore
      The True Free-Man
      • Oct 2008

Good Hire! Harbaugh family knows how to coach for sure.

Comment

• Sharkweather
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
        Didn't the Niners use 2 first round picks on the OL last year?
        Yes, Davis and Iupati. And they used a first a few years ago on Joe Staley.

Comment

• Bmore
          The True Free-Man
          • Oct 2008

You'd think with Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree and Vernon Davis... you would have a awesome offense.

49ers need to grab a franchise QB or try and grab McNabb or something.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
            The Greatest
            • Feb 2009

Fuckers, now I can't use my F16 jokes.

Comment

• Realist
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Sharkweather
              Yes, Davis and Iupati. And they used a first a few years ago on Joe Staley.
              Yep, 49ers need a QB. no one 1st rder picks on OL.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                Fuck em
                • Oct 2008

Well this changes my mock... no way does Harbaugh go with Mallet, he doesn't need a huge arm... I'm thinking Gabbert or maybe the worse case scenario for any 49er fan... Jake Locker

My surprise pick... Mark Ingram to the 49ers. Gore has too much trouble staying healthy.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                  The Greatest
                  • Feb 2009

If you really thought the 49ers would draft Mallett over Gabbert in the first place, you should probably not make a mock in the first place.

Comment

• Realist
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
                    Well this changes my mock... no way does Harbaugh go with Mallet, he doesn't need a huge arm... I'm thinking Gabbert or maybe the worse case scenario for any 49er fan... Jake Locker

My surprise pick... Mark Ingram to the 49ers. Gore has too much trouble staying healthy.

Originally posted by Realist
                    If the 49ers get Harbaugh as their coach, I have a hard time believing they will get mallet (which I hope we don't either way). He's seems like he'll bring a West Coast type of offense which involved the QB moving around a lot. I haven't seen much of Mallet but he kinda remind me of Drew Bledsoe.
                    Ya think...

Comment

• Rayman
                      Spic 'n Spanish
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by North
                      Harbaugh doesn't really need a QB, he loves the power running game. So expect OL to be the pick in round 1.
                      After picking 2 in that round last year?

It wouldn't matter. Carolina is already on the record saying they would take him #1 overall. Unless they were just posturing to get some more value for the pick.
                      There's always the supplemental draft :ionno:

Also looking forward to seeing this twice a year.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                        Probably owns the site
                        • Feb 2009

Yeah, you guys are right, the 49ers definitely draft a QB. :bizzaro:

Comment

• SHOGUN
                          4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                          • Jul 2009

Bummer. The 49ers might actually matter again.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Harbaugh should see what it would take to get Kevin Kolb.

That team has contending talent, bringing in a high draft pick QB (unless he's a Bradford, Matt Ryan type) would be a mistake.

Kolb is a #1 QB IMO. He just needs a real chance.

I would obviously not give up my #1 pick for Kolb if I were the Niners, but I'd see if a #2 this year and a conditional day one pick in 2012 would get it done.
                            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• NAHSTE
                              Probably owns the site
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                              Harbaugh should see what it would take to get Kevin Kolb.

That team has contending talent, bringing in a high draft pick QB (unless he's a Bradford, Matt Ryan type) would be a mistake.

Kolb is a #1 QB IMO. He just needs a real chance.

I would obviously not give up my #1 pick for Kolb if I were the Niners, but I'd see if a #2 this year and a conditional day one pick in 2012 would get it done.
                              Nah, Kolb sucks a huge bag of dicks. If they want to bring in a guy who can start, they should go with Matt Flynn.

Comment

• dave
                                Go the fuck outside
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by North
                                Nah, Kolb sucks a huge bag of dicks. If they want to bring in a guy who can start, they should go with Matt Flynn.
                                Kolb gets a really bad rap.
                                He's the first guy to ever throw for more than 300 yards in his first two starts, he's bright, has a great attitude and just needs a real chance.
                                Flynn is a backup, nothing more, though I liked his gutsy effort vs. New England.

If Kolb lands in the right spot, he becomes a star. Guarantee it.
                                My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

Working...