X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • packersfan4eva
    Ryan Luxem
    • Dec 2008

Dear teams without a coach

You should probably be interviewing Dom Capers for a HC job. He got shit done in Carolina, he's getting shit done at Green Bay, and he'd probably get tons of shit done as a head coach.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
    I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though
  • CaribbeanJoseph
    I Can Score Goals
    • Dec 2008

His 48-80 coaching record says otherwise.

Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by packersfan4eva
      You should probably be interviewing Dom Capers for a HC job. He got shit done in Carolina, he's getting shit done at Green Bay, and he'd probably get tons of shit done as a head coach.
      You shut your fucking mouth. Dom Capers is as vital to the Packers success as anyone. We need to keep him for as long as we can.

Comment

• guchi45
        I'm better than Woy
        • Feb 2009

Why the fuck do you want get rid of your defensive coordinator?

Comment

• NAHSTE
          Probably owns the site
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CaribbeanJoseph
          His 48-80 coaching record says otherwise.
          Yeah but both of his HC jobs were with expansion teams. Can't hold that against him.

Comment

• packersfan4eva
            Ryan Luxem
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by guchi45
            Why the fuck do you want get rid of your defensive coordinator?
            I love Dom Capers. He's one of my favorite coaches, mostly because he's the main reason for us getting to the Super Bowl. But teams are looking at available coaches and are passing him up. I'm just pointing out that he's the best defensive mind in the NFL.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
            I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• Hitman
              Fist Pumpin to the Oldies
              • Jun 2009

1. There aren't any teams left without a head coach.
              2. Dom Capers had a good run with the Panthers that one year he coached them. Other than that, he is a shitty Head Coach.
              3. Best D-Coordinator for the 3-4 that isn't named Dick LeBeau. I don't see why guys have to ruin things by going for jobs they can't handle. Let him do what he is best at.
              4. Hate your face. Go Pack.

Comment

• shag773
                • Jul 2009

He had 1 winning season as a HC. What shit was he actually getting "done"?

Originally posted by North
                Yeah but both of his HC jobs were with expansion teams. Can't hold that against him.
                He had 4 years in both places, and failed to have a winning record with the Texans. I can hold that against him.

I love Dom Capers. He's one of my favorite coaches, mostly because he's the main reason for us getting to the Super Bowl. But teams are looking at available coaches and are passing him up. I'm just pointing out that he's the best defensive mind in the NFL.
                No, Dick LeBeau is the best defensive mind in football. Capers is a great defensive coordinator and below average head coach. Nothing wrong with that. Being that he'll be 61 going into next season, his head coaching days are well behind him.

Comment

• Awesometrax
                  Noob
                  • Feb 2009

As a Packer fan I hope Capers pulls a Dick Lebeau and stays as a defensive coordinator for the forseeable future. My hope is that Capers doesn't want a head coaching gig haha.
                  Finally back after a 3 year hiatus!

Comment

• bucky
                    #50? WTF?
                    • Feb 2009

STFU......We still want him as DC.

Comment

• bucky
                      #50? WTF?
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by North
                      Yes you can.....Keep him in GB as DC.

Comment

• bucky
                        #50? WTF?
                        • Feb 2009

No he SUCKS. Believe me. All you other teams DON"T WANT HIM. Keep his lousy coaching in GB PLEASE....PLEASE...PLEASE.

What the hells wrong with you pf4?

Comment

• NAHSTE
                          Probably owns the site
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by shag773

He had 4 years in both places, and failed to have a winning record with the Texans. I can hold that against him.
                          True, but he also took the expansion Panthers to the NFC CG in his second year. That's pretty damn impressive.

Comment

• Spidey
                            • Feb 2009

Fair or not, I don't think its going to matter. The perception is there that he isn't a good head coach. Most people don't remember the run to the NFC CG. I am not terribly worried about anyone taking him as a head coach.

Comment

• strahanfan92
                              Meat
                              • Aug 2009

I don't understand why people don't realize that some coaches just aren't cut out for head coaching positions.

Comment

Working...