Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mogriffjr
    aka Reece
    • Apr 2009

Miles Austin over Brick? Nah. The Jets badly needed a LT, and he's one of the best at his position.
    Originally posted by Nick Mangold
    Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• G-men
      Posts too much
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Scorask
      I think the Pats were much better off with Mayo than Forte IMO. Mayo has contributed since the day he has arrived with the Pats and there are no signs of that slowing down anytime soon. Solid pick for a D that was aging and that needed a linebacker much more than a running back. Especially with BJGE being undrafted pick up in 2008, and breaking the 1000 yard mark this year, also a huge bonus that he doesn't fumble.
      its not like i had them take Forte over Mayo, Mayo was already picked.

Comment

• Epidemik
        Commitment to Excellence
        • Jul 2009

Raiders still draft McFadden, Pats still draft Mayo

Comment

• Champ
          Needs a hobby
          • Oct 2008

I like how Justin Tuck and Osi are on there.

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

da fuck

Comment

• NAHSTE
              Probably owns the site
              • Feb 2009

IB4BigBucssuckssomeJoshFreemandick

Comment

• dave
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soulja Woy
                He was facing 8-9 man fronts all season and had a bad hip injury all season. But yeah, he's starting to slip.
                In today's NFL, you still don't take a franchise RB over a franchise QB ... ever.
                I don't care how good Chris Johnson is.
                And your 8-9 man front, hip injury points are perfect illustrations why.
                My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Maize
                  • Jan 2010

Looking at that only upsets me. If Matt Cassel was complimented by Michael Turner, Calvin and Andre Johnson - things might be different.
                  "Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave" | Kentucky Wildcats
                  2014 Season: 11-2 (7-2)
                  Next Game: Bowl Game

Comment

• manchild24
                    Kyle got fired
                    • Nov 2008

I never really follow the draft all that much, I watch it but I didnt realize Oakland took Russel in the same draft as Peterson or what guys get skipped over for others.

Comment

• G-men
                      Posts too much
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by manchild24
                      I never really follow the draft all that much, I watch it but I didnt realize Oakland took Russel in the same draft as Peterson or what guys get skipped over for others.
                      thats what i found so interesting about the whole thing when i saw it on ESPN this morning. you watch the draft and think all the best players get picked at the top but you dont notice down the road how many top picks never did anything and what late rounders become stars. also 2004 was a hell of a draft in terms of Pro Bowlers.

Comment

• Scorask
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by G-Men
                        its not like i had them take Forte over Mayo, Mayo was already picked.
                        ???, lol, I'm confused. I never said you did, and the same goes for most of the picks that were mentioned, being that they we're already picked. I just wouldnt re-draft, the Pats happened to make the right pick for that spot IMO. It's tough to say Mayo wasn't the right pick considering how productive he has been for the Pats since he was drafted.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                          Fuck em
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by G-Men
                          thats what i found so interesting about the whole thing when i saw it on ESPN this morning. you watch the draft and think all the best players get picked at the top but you dont notice down the road how many top picks never did anything and what late rounders become stars. also 2004 was a hell of a draft in terms of Pro Bowlers.
                          It's a well known fact among anybody with common sense, first round picks just don't matter too much, the scouts say it basically every year the first round is usually covered in "potential" and athleticism... then you see how badly the majority of 1st rounders pan out a lot of the time. If I was a GM I'd trade my 1st for more 2nd and 3rd round picks everytime unless I felt there a player that was worthy of the 1st round, and usually there are 5-10 1st rounders that actually pan out to be stars.

Comment

• Woy
                            RIP West
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by dave
                            In today's NFL, you still don't take a franchise RB over a franchise QB ... ever.
                            I don't care how good Chris Johnson is.
                            And your 8-9 man front, hip injury points are perfect illustrations why.
                            Never argued franchise RB over franchise QB. Obviously I would rather have a QB over the RB.

I was just dismissing your dumb thought of thinking he's on the decline.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                              Jus' bout dat action boss
                              • Feb 2009

Ah how I wish I could redo every Tim Ruskell draft. God damn he was HORRIBLE in every round but round 2/3 and even then he made some blunders.
                              Originally posted by ram29jackson
                              I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• DomePatrol
                                Urdnot Style
                                • Dec 2008

Id keep Ellis over Clady, but the thought of Suggs on the saints makes me jizz.

Comment

Working...