X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boucher
    King of EDM
    • Jul 2009

LOL LSU

My christ, no wonder nobody can compete with the SEC, they are completely willing to sacrifice the academic integrity of its member institutions for the sake of football.

"Kenny Hilliard needed to improve his reading and his reading comprehension skills because they were below the level needed to participate in the classes that would help him get a traditional diploma.
    At the time, the Fast ForWord program was only offered in the elementary school, so Hilliard had to attend the classes with third graders from Hattie A. Watts Elementary School.
    "Yes he was in there with those little kids," said Brenda Hilliard. "They let him know that if he wanted to do this he was going to have to go back to elementary school. But Kenny was willing to do whatever it took. He was humble and it didn't matter how it looked or how long it took."
  • FedEx227
    Delivers
    • Mar 2009

Definitely a rarity in this college football landscape.
    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Bear Pand
      RIP Indy Colts
      • Feb 2009

I saw that movie before.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

A Miami fan started this thread.

Does Frank Gore know how to read yet? Isn't he legally retarded?

Comment

• FedEx227
          Delivers
          • Mar 2009

Devin Hester is going back for his Masters, no?
          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• NAHSTE
            Probably owns the site
            • Feb 2009

Ever heard of Frank Gore? He was in remedial learning classes, making trophies and arts and crafts and shit. GTFO with that "oh the SEC has no integrity" bullshit.

I thought this thread was about making fun of our pathetic showing in the last APR, but no it's just about one recruit with severe learning problems who has worked hard on improving his writing and reading skills in the last two years. He wasn't taking third grade curriculum you dipshit, they were just the only schools that had the software on hand.

How is that funny? How did we sacrifice any academic integrity? He improved his cognitive skills, is academically qualified, and is cleared to play. Durrrr, a stupid kid got smarter through hard work, what a sham.

If anything, having a kid who overcame a learning disability should be something to be proud of.

Btw, Kenny is Dalton Hilliard's nephew and a certified stud. Can't wait to have him.

Comment

• FedEx227
              Delivers
              • Mar 2009

I'm glad my college team Florida State holds their athletes to the highest academic standards.
              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Deviant
                Yes, please.
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by FedEx227
                I'm glad my college team Florida State holds their athletes to the highest academic standards.
                Especially in the safe sex department.

Back at it, yet again. Sign up here!

Comment

• Sharkweather
                  • Jul 2009

Oh I was hoping this was gonna be about them missing on Ray Drew earlier this morning.

Comment

• Boucher
                    King of EDM
                    • Jul 2009

Big pickup for Georgia

Comment

• ram29jackson
                      Noob
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by North
                      Ever heard of Frank Gore? He was in remedial learning classes, making trophies and arts and crafts and shit. GTFO with that "oh the SEC has no integrity" bullshit.

I thought this thread was about making fun of our pathetic showing in the last APR, but no it's just about one recruit with severe learning problems who has worked hard on improving his writing and reading skills in the last two years. He wasn't taking third grade curriculum you dipshit, they were just the only schools that had the software on hand.

How is that funny? How did we sacrifice any academic integrity? He improved his cognitive skills, is academically qualified, and is cleared to play. Durrrr, a stupid kid got smarter through hard work, what a sham.

If anything, having a kid who overcame a learning disability should be something to be proud of.

Btw, Kenny is Dalton Hilliard's nephew and a certified stud. Can't wait to have him.

but thats one in a million. It just proves that a bunch of schools have alot of guys who cant remotely take a college course. Its not rare.

Comment

• packersfan4eva
                        Ryan Luxem
                        • Dec 2008

This is the problem with college football (college sports in general, I guess)...half of the athletes playing them wouldn't even get in to college without the sports scholarship.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
                        I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• Boucher
                          King of EDM
                          • Jul 2009

Guys get so defensive sheesh guess i wont post anymore threads

Comment

• Maize
                            • Jan 2010

I laughed so hard when it was said "he was humble," like there's an alternative to being a college athlete that reads at a 3rd Grade level (or is at least reading with third graders.
                            "Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave" | Kentucky Wildcats
                            2014 Season: 11-2 (7-2)
                            Next Game: Bowl Game

Comment

• NAHSTE
                              Probably owns the site
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Boucher
                              Guys get so defensive sheesh guess i wont post anymore threads
                              Just don't start any more bitching about other schools' academic integrity before first examining if there are any parallel situations going on with your own favorite college team.

Comment

Working...