• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Berowsk
    Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
    • Oct 2008

Does anybody else find it hard...

...to like Tim Tebow and Josh Freeman?

I have no reason to dislike them besides GS/Glenwillet/BigBucs homerism, but even that's enough to turn me off to these dudes. I almost am rooting for them to fail, hard, just so these guys will STFU.

Also Jay Cutler with Rush. Holy shit man, he's proven that he sucks yet you still have his ball cheese all over your lips.

Anybody else feel the same? How about with another player/coach/team?
    sigpic
  • steeljake
    6 rings...
    • Oct 2008

no, but it is really hard not hate you.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• packersfan4eva
      Ryan Luxem
      • Dec 2008

Josh Freeman - yes

Tim Tebow - no

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
      I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

If you're letting other people on a public message board sway your opinion on a professional football player, you have a lot more wrong going on with you.

The previously mentioned posters in BEROWSK's post all love these QBs because they're doing well enough for the most part to have them root for their accomplishments.

That or team allegiances mandate that they have to cheer for them.

*I'm not looking at opinions of those who cheer for other team's QBs, etc.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

I disliked Tebow when he was in college, but now I'm rooting for the guy. He has the majority of the league and the country thinking he'll fail. Hopefully he can grow into a franchise QB and prove them wrong.

As for Freeman, I like the kid. He's got a special quality about him. I'm not a big CFB fan so I had no clue who the fuck he was when they drafted him. When they gave him the reigns, he made plays and won games. Plus, they had no right to win 10 games this year, but they did. Props. Bright future.

If I were a fan of either team, you bet your ass I'd be pumped and talking them up like no other.

Now....Tony Romo, Michael Vick and whoever the poor sap the Redskins make their QB...those guys can go choke a dick.

Comment

• red33
            • Feb 2009

i like tebow and freeman more now cause of vsn.

tbh i dont really dislike or hate any players not named zach randolph, i fucking hate tht guy.

Comment

• SHOGUN
              4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
              • Jul 2009

Not really. Josh Freeman is one of my favorite QBs in the league, and my only complaint with Tebow was the media constantly praising him as some deity back in college. Now that he's in the pros it's not really an issue anymore.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Woy
                RIP West
                • Dec 2008

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• j.hen
                  Self Care
                  • Oct 2008

I dont understand how you can hate on the way Frozone plays the game. Even though he's a Buc so by the laws of nature I should hate him, I cannot. The fact of the matter is he's one of the best young QBs in the league and is a great leader for that team. He's a very intelligent human being as well.

As far as Tebow goes, I loved the hype he got in college and to see him come out onto the field this past season the way he did I couldn't be more impressed.

Comment

• Juggernaut
                    Sitting on the Sidelines
                    • Dec 2008

I like both of them.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                      Posts a lot
                      • Jun 2009

It's just the religious aspect of Tebow that irks me. Unfortunately, it's a large part of who he is.

I have nothing against Freeman. It's all BigBucs trollin.

Comment

• shag773
                        • Jul 2009

Religion is one of those issues where very few people sit on the fence. You either take to it or you hate it. If you throw religion out of the equation, I don't see anything about Tebow that should be disliked.

Freeman made a huge leap this year. He's been a hot button topic on the forums the last week, but that's because there's a couple Freeman Homer fanboys have gone way overboard with the Freeman ball hugging. He's got great physical tools and made huge strides from last year. What's not to like?

Comment

• manchild24
                          Kyle got fired
                          • Nov 2008

I like really like Tebow, but dont be suprised if one day he's busted with a big titted stripper or something.

Comment

• Maynard
                            stupid ass titles
                            • Feb 2009

i dont like having things force fed to me. the media destroys things by creating stories....i just turn the channel or stop reading. People like BB can also be ignored. If people like him are bothering you then he won

Comment

• killgod
                              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                              • Oct 2008

I haven't watched a Bucs game in the past 2 years, nor do I watch NCAA at all, so I can't say I've seen a full 60 minutes from Freeman to have an opinion.

Tebow just strikes me as the kind of person I despise, so...fuck him.

Comment

Working...