X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hasselbeck
    Jus' bout dat action boss
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by packersfan4eva
    *People are saying there should have been pass interference on that last pass by the Steelers when, in reality, the receiver wasn't touched at all. It was great defense. That's all.

Just goes to show that Tramon Williams should have been in the Pro Bowl. He was arguably our top corner during the playoffs.
    Uhhh.. Tramon was a Pro Bowler.. but since the Packers made the Super Bowl - he obviously didn't go.
    Originally posted by ram29jackson
    I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Tengo Juego
      Posts a lot
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Hasselbeck
      Uhhh.. Tramon was a Pro Bowler.. but since the Packers made the Super Bowl - he obviously didn't go.
      He was an injury replacement when Asante Samuel withdrew.

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
        The Pro Bowl is irrelevant anyway. Coming from someone who had 9 of his favorite team's players in the Pro Bowl, I'd have rather had 45 guys in the Super Bowl instead.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hasselbeck
          All I really want to add:

- I think Aaron Rodgers should get much more credit than he did for his play last night. Yes I know he won Super Bowl MVP, but honestly.. that should surprise no one.. we all kind of knew that a Green Bay win likely resulted in an Aaron Rodgers MVP nod. But look at his final numbers: 24/39, 304, 3 TD, 0 INT. How good would those numbers have been had James Jones and Jordy Nelson caught easy passes that hit them right in the hands? I think Rodgers would have easily eclipsed 400 yards.. and maybe even 450 on the day with 4 or 5 touchdowns - all while shattering Kurt Warner's record 414 yard performance in Super Bowl XXXIV. Rodgers put forth one of the best performances I've seen in Super Bowl history.

- Troy Polamalu had a terrible game, but it was clear as day how big a role he played on this Steelers D leading up to the game. If you remove him from the equation.. I'm not so sure the Steelers secondary is any better than the Texans, Seahawks, Redskins, etc. They would be downright BRUTAL without Polamalu. And Rodgers exposed that on a global stage.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
            They still count it as a Pro Bowl bid.

Comment

• Diivox
              It's the other way.
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
              the pregame stuff is really worthless to me now. i turned it off because NFL networks 20 hours of pregame coverage was to much for me. Fox pregame crew is a joke no matter what, but the excelled in being shitty for this pregame.
              Pregame stopped mattering when the Internet took off. why the fuck do I need 5 guys pretending to laugh at each other to tell me stories I already know/read/watched video on, and sell me shit I don't need?

come to think of it, why the fuck do we still have the stupid obligatory commercial discussion? they arent movies. they arent even tv shows. THEY ARE 30 SECONDS TRYING TO GET YOU TO BUY SHIT. Grab another beer and shove that in your mouth rather than using it to offer your critical thinking of 30 seconds that treats you like nothing more than a number on some asshole in a suit's pie chart.

this is like when the media goes off about how amazing it is that people are using twitter/facebook/internet in general in the middle east. while the traditional media flips out over the idea that people don't need them to stay informed anymore, we've been doing this shit for years now, "the media" just doesnt get it yet.

Comment

Working...