X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goober
    Needs a hobby
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
    No need to wait. I thought it was common knowledge that Carimi did poorly in the team interviews at the scouting combine...I guess I was wrong.

Looks like your smart-ass approach backfired once again. I guess thats common knowledge now, too.
    While I don't doubt you're telling the truth, could you shed some more light on this? I haven't heard anything about Carimi looking bad in interviews here in Madison. But then again I haven't really followed the draft, or football at all since the Rose Bowl.

Comment

• Senser81
      VSN Poster of the Year
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
      While I don't doubt you're telling the truth, could you shed some more light on this? I haven't heard anything about Carimi looking bad in interviews here in Madison. But then again I haven't really followed the draft, or football at all since the Rose Bowl.
      I heard that he came off as a prick in the interviews. Going in to the combine he was rated as the #2 tackle behind Tryon Smith, but after interviewing poorly he dropped pretty far, sliding behind Solder, Castonzo (!), Danny Watkins, and James Carpenter (!!).

I guess this might be a blessing in disguise for the Bears, in that they got a highly-talented player late in the 1st round.

Comment

• Aso
        The Serious House
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by AaronS
        These things are so laughable.

When was the last time you saw a grader hand out a D or an F??
        I've been looking at these the past couple of days and I haven't found one draft grades article give out a D or an F. Maybe I'm just not searching hard enough.

I do like reading articles about the draft but giving out grades I think is silly. You can say how you agree or disagree with a teams drafting philosophy but when you try and grade teams based on how many "potential starters" their draft has or anything else it's pretty much a useless article imo.

Comment

Working...