X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
    I can't imagine an NFL general manager or coach even taking McShay or Kiper's opinion with even a grain of salt.
    Kiper and McShay are entertainers.
    Frankly, the only mock guys I like are Mike Mayock and Rick Gosselin.
    But, again, no real NFL GM or coach would ever rely on an entertainer when making a draft pick.
    McShay, no.

Kiper's...some teams.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
      Late to the party.
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by GoRedRocket
      McShay and Kiper are a couple of clowns. I try not to even pay attention to those guys. Schefter is getting to that point for me as well.
      What? Schefter isn't even an opinion guy, he just reports news.
      Originally posted by mgoblue2290
      If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
        • Feb 2009

Considering the age and background of the majority of draft choices bringing up character issues is the same as bringing up weight and hygiene issues of Walmart customers in middle america.
        Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• bucky
          #50? WTF?
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
          Considering the age and background of the majority of draft choices bringing up character issues is the same as bringing up weight and hygiene issues of Walmart customers in middle america.
          Businesses are giving million dollar salary's to Walmart customers? Having the success of there business residing on which Walmart customers to give the million dollar salaries to? I'm shopping at the wrong store.

Comment

• Herm
            Boomshakalaka
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            This is the same Todd McShay that reported for an entire year that Andre Woodson was a first round pick...no GM ever thought that.

I think it is obvious, sometimes McShay makes shit up or delivers his own opinion.
            to be fair Scott Wright's NFL draft countdown had Andre Woodson anywhere from 1st overall pick to mid first round for most of that same season. Maybe McShay just reads Nfldraftcountdown, idk.

Watching Woodson at UK i was shocked so many guys were saying he was a first rounder and I knew that wasnt likely.

Comment

• Shayn•Da•Pain
              Laughs Unlimited
              • Nov 2008

Some kids really do have character issues though. lol Should that not be reported?
              sigpic

Comment

• steeljake
                6 rings...
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                You realize Michael Oher was essentially raised by an upper middle class white family, and is squeaky clean, right?
                yes. and he may speak all he wants. oher worked hard, and yes he got some huge breaks being adopted by white people and all, but these guys like cam newton need to just hush. adam jones, talib, chris henry... all of those types need to be called out for what they are (or were in henry's place) and that is lazy no good bums who if they couldnt play football would be slinging rock or dead.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• steeljake
                  6 rings...
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Senser81
                  I've noticed now that whenever I read your posts, my first thought is "Did he post this in the wrong thread?"

= Your VSN status
                  oh noes... the king of the shut in interwebz message board nerds has insulted me... oh waht ever shall i do?!?!?

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• dave
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by steeljake75
                    oh noes... the king of the shut in interwebz message board nerds has insulted me... oh waht ever shall i do?!?!?
                    Light a match in the meth lab?
                    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

Working...