X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnlyOneBeerLeft
    Fuck em
    • Oct 2008

CBS Sports.com Post-spring Top 25:

South Carolina should be much higher IMO I honestly think they could have an Auburn type season playing past what a lot of experts believe
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Auburn is on the list, and therefore, too high.

Comment

• Leftwich
      Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

West Virginia is gonna finally play up to their expectations this year. Dana Holgorsen is gonna have the offense looking really good. The defense... i dunno. The only thing i see keeping the Mounties out of the top ten to end the season is if the Holgorsen succeeding Stewart next year causes some bad blood in the play calling.

Originally posted by Tailback U
      It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Bear Pand
        RIP Indy Colts
        • Feb 2009

How good is Boise gonna be this year compared to last?

Trying to figure out how a #14 starting ranking would impact their chances. (and yes i know these cbs rankings don't mean anything)

Comment

• Atlas
          BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Leftwich
          West Virginia is gonna finally play up to their expectations this year. Dana Holgorsen is gonna have the offense looking really good. The defense... i dunno. The only thing i see keeping the Mounties out of the top ten to end the season is if the Holgorsen succeeding Stewart next year causes some bad blood in the play calling.
          stew is supposed to not have the ability to govern anything on offense, so it may be ok... if they can avoid clashing behind closed doors or having the team dividing into sects of stew/holgs guys, they should be fine...

btw, CBS has WVU waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low... i'd put em at 15...

Comment

• inthecards21
            Stairway to Seven
            • Dec 2008

why is Va Tech at 17? 2 star running backs gone, senior star QB gone, and now have an unproven freshmen QB

Comment

• Sven Draconian
              Not a Scandanavian
              • Feb 2009

Why is Michigan State on that list?

Did nobody watch the Capital One Bowl?

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                No longer a noob
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by inthecards21
                why is Va Tech at 17? 2 star running backs gone, senior star QB gone, and now have an unproven freshmen QB
                As much as I hate them, they're the annual favorite to win the ACC. FSU is quite a bit higher, and lost Hudson and Ponder who were bigger impact guys than Williams and Taylor. I liked Ryan Williams, but he never reached his potential there.
                SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• Woy
                  RIP West
                  • Dec 2008

It's about to be 2005 all over again. I'm fine with being under the radar.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• FirstTimer
                    Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Notre Dame isn't #1....This poll is invalid.

Comment

Working...