X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aso
    The Serious House
    • Nov 2008

MLB Kirk Morrison to the Bills

I think he'll wind up being a better fit in the 3-4. We'll see though. Good pickup imo.
  • JBregz
    Follow me! @JBregzz
    • Nov 2008

Good pickup for the Bills.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
    Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
    Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

You want to know who Kirk Morrison is...

Wali Rainer.

Same guy.

Had some good years early on, albeit unspectacular, then kinda vagabonds around the league...just a run stopper, can't drop into coverage.

Comment

• Obst
        RIP West
        • Oct 2008

I know he's getting praise as a good run stopper, but he didn't even do that well while in Jacksonville. My expectations were too high when the Jaguars traded for him.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
          Wakka Wakka
          • Dec 2008

Hes a horrible run defender you guys are just making that up I seen it for myself hes awful stopping the run hes better in coverage, hes a great leader though
          THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Obst
            RIP West
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
            Hes a horrible run defender you guys are just making that up I seen it for myself hes awful stopping the run hes better in coverage, hes a great leader though
            He's out of position a lot of the time on running plays. Maybe he played the pass well in Oakland, but he looked beyond lost in coverage while in Jacksonville and couldn't keep up with tight ends.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
              Wakka Wakka
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Obst
              He's out of position a lot of the time on running plays. Maybe he played the pass well in Oakland, but he looked beyond lost in coverage while in Jacksonville and couldn't keep up with tight ends.
              Ya didnt pay much attention to him in jacksonville
              THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Shayn•Da•Pain
                Laughs Unlimited
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
                Yeah I'm with this guy. When he was in Oakland he was decent in coverage. I didn't watch him in Jacksonville so I can't tell you what he's become, but in Oakland he was good.

edit: Looking at his stat sheet, it must be a defensive scheme thing or a fluke, because he had literally no pass defense stats in Jacksonville. In '07 he had 4 INTs and 10 Pass Def. 2 INT's 5 PD's in '06. Other than that he's been non-existent outside of the solo INT he had in '08. I must have remembered him as the Captain Kirk of '07, when he was actually good in coverage for a season. :noidea:
                sigpic

Comment

• manchild24
                  Kyle got fired
                  • Nov 2008

he was good in Madden.

I think the Bills are just trying to make noise by bringing players after losing Lee and Paul

Comment

Working...