X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juggernaut
    Sitting on the Sidelines
    • Dec 2008

Chris Cooley on Tony Romo

Going to be funny when Dallas sweeps Washington this year.
  • BigBucs
    Unpretentious
    • May 2009

I always liked Cooley and I pretty much hate everything about the Skins.

Comment

• Derrville
      Dallas has no coaching...
      • Jul 2009

I dont take anything from this because thats just how Cooley is. Couple years ago he did some lame video making fun of the cowboys so this isnt anything new from him really.

Comment

• ralaw
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

Even Dallas fans have to admit that there is some truth to those comments. Detroit was certainly aided by Romo's mistakes.

Comment

• BigBucs
          Unpretentious
          • May 2009

There is no doubt about it. If you are up 24 points there is no way in hell you should be doing anything but running the rock and throwing safe shit like screens. Let Detroit shoot themselves in the foot while trying to comeback, not the other way around.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
            • Feb 2009

I didnt know Romo called his own plays. Maybe Garrett wants him to yell KILL KILL KILL every down.

Everyone and there mother knows Romo shouldnt be heaving the ball in certain situations , after that first pick its 100% Garrett for not reigning him in and forcing the run.
            Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Houston
              Back home
              • Oct 2008

Hilarious. Last year they blamed most of their problems on Wade Philips. Yet he came here and made our defense better then before while The Cowboys are still failing.

Comment

• Deviant
                Yes, please.
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MattUM2
                I guess he forgot they lost to Dan Bailey earlier
                Fixed.

Back at it, yet again. Sign up here!

Comment

• ralaw
                  Posts too much
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
                  I didnt know Romo called his own plays. Maybe Garrett wants him to yell KILL KILL KILL every down.

Everyone and there mother knows Romo shouldnt be heaving the ball in certain situations , after that first pick its 100% Garrett for not reigning him in and forcing the run.
                  You speak as if Romo doesn't understand game situations. I believe he's in his 6th year as a starter......at this point he should understand.

Comment

• kmanharris
                    Seven
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by houstonboy
                    Hilarious. Last year they blamed most of their problems on Wade Philips. Yet he came here and made our defense better then before while The Cowboys are still failing.
                    Wade Phillips was an awful head coach. He was a good DC but just an awful, awful head coach.

Comment

• Derrville
                      Dallas has no coaching...
                      • Jul 2009

It wont last. I hope you Texan fans are counting on Wade Phillips to take Houston to the next level. What you guys will probably end up looking more like is the D that couldnt stop Drew Brees to save their life. But congrats, Collins, Henne, and a hurt Ben must have been tough to beat.

Comment

• Houston
                        Back home
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Derrville
                        It wont last. I hope you Texan fans are counting on Wade Phillips to take Houston to the next level. What you guys will probably end up looking more like is the D that couldnt stop Drew Brees to save their life. But congrats, Collins, Henne, and a hurt Ben must have been tough to beat.
                        I'm sure Wade Philips is happier down here.

Comment

• Rayman
                          Spic 'n Spanish
                          • Feb 2009

I'm sure Wade Philips is happier down here.
                          I'm sure he is, he doesn't have to worry about making sure 53 players like him.

Now it's only half of that number.

2 years from now your defense will be labeled "underachievers". Happens everywhere with Wade.

Comment

Working...