X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Champ
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

Not (Yet) according to plan?

Nnamdi Asomugha only has one interception, Albert Haynesworth has barely played and the Cardinals had a better record last year without Kevin Kolb.

Per NFL Countdown.

Who has been the worst NFL pick up?

• Macken
    Blah
    • Oct 2008

Kolb for sure

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

Asomugha because of the contract size and being dominated by fucking bums like Victor Cruz.

Fat Al, who gives a fuck, he can be dropped easily.

Kolb is not good enough but it's not like Arizona's QB situation was better last year despite the record.

Comment

• Champ
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by killgod
        Asomugha because of the contract size and being dominated by fucking bums like Victor Cruz.

Fat Al, who gives a fuck, he can be dropped easily.

Kolb is not good enough but it's not like Arizona's QB situation was better last year despite the record.
        I wouldn't call Cruz a bum. Definitely an average WR with big play potential at the moment.

I personally think Kolb has been the biggest disappointment thus far. Giving up the draft pick and DRC for him.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Kolb filled the biggest need and is the biggest upgrade over what the team had the previous season.

Nobody was expecting anything from Haynesworth.

Asomugha was overrated to begin with, is making a shit ton of money, and has looked like dog shit. He runs away with this.

Comment

• Cody
            GOAAAAL
            • Jul 2010

Wouldn't say Kolb due to the fact he is an upgrade over what was there last year.

Albert Hanyesworth hasn't done anything since leaving Tennessee.

Has to be Asomugha. When they signed him people were saying this could be the best secondary in history etc etc. I don't even think it's the best secondary in the league.

Comment

• killgod
              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Chubby Giangio
              I wouldn't call Cruz a bum. Definitely an average WR with big play potential at the moment.

I personally think Kolb has been the biggest disappointment thus far. Giving up the draft pick and DRC for him.
              Call him whatever you want homer, he's not supposed to be acting a fool on the "leagues top CB"

Comment

• Anthony
                In Brendan we trust.
                • Jun 2009

Asomugha by far.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                  4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                  • Jul 2009

It can't be Kolb because he is miles better than the bums they had under center last year. The price tag was steep, but he came in with expectations as an average-above average QB and that is what they've gotten out of him so far. Yes, they are 1-3, but the Cardinals have lost by a combined 8 points. The pass defense has been the biggest problem so far on this team.

Scrabble should walk away with this one.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                    aka Reece
                    • Apr 2009

But Scrabble is the best CB! I think we seeing he's being exposed...and that's with a better pass rush than the JEts...
                    Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                    Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Diivox
                      It's the other way.
                      • Apr 2009

the thing about Kolb is that it got Fitzgerald to resign. so regardless of his play, it convinced Larry that Bidwell actually gives a crap and it keeps the sellout streak alive that's been running since the team built it. Cardinal fans are irrationally loyal to a really bad organization, but even they would have thought twice before getting tickets to see John Skelton.

Asomugha by far, he's looked awful and while you can never look at Kolb without realizing how important he was to Fitz, you can't look at Asomugha without thinking how he's letting DRC or whoever is playing the nickel go to waste when teams wisely just use two tight end sets against them.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                        The Greatest
                        • Feb 2009

Kolb isn't the reason why the Cards suck.

Comment

• Deviant
                          Yes, please.
                          • Nov 2008

[/thread]

Back at it, yet again. Sign up here!

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Asoughma, for whatever reason, is being asked to be a zone CB when he's clearly a man CB and always has been.
                            Kolb will be fine. He has an elite WR and an emerging RB.
                            Haynesworth is just a fat, lazy pig who got his dollars and chooses to retire ungracefully.
                            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• zack54attack
                              Posts a lot
                              • Dec 2008

Comment

Working...