• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Bryce Brown quits K-State, wants to go pro

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-footbal...t-kansas-state
    Which school will running back Bryce Brown next play for? According to one report, the Kansas St. Wildcats migrant by way of the Tennessee Volunteers and Miami Hurricanes won't, in fact, play for a school.

Knoxville's Jimmy Hyams reports Brown has been staying in the area, "doesn't plan to play college football anymore," and "hopes to get drafted and play in the NFL next year." We also learn Brown will attend the Vols' upcoming game against the Georgia Bulldogs and attempt to run a 4.4-second 40-yard dash at some point, just a tick away from the 4.3s he was reportedly putting up in high school.

Even considering Brown's travels, that's disappointing. The former five-star has had the talent to catch on with any team in the country, but what NFL team is going to take a chance on a player who's changed his allegiance three times since 2008?
    I would be shocked if he got a Combine invite, let alone get drafted. A bit of a head-scratcher for sure.

*remembers when Larry was on his dick so hard back in the day*

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia
  • Champ
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

SOO HARD

Comment

• NAHSTE
      Probably owns the site
      • Feb 2009

EL OH EL.

What a joke this guy is.

*remembers when Larry was on his dick so hard back in the day*
      Wish I could pull some of those quotes. Comical stuff. Comical.

Comment

• Bmore
        The True Free-Man
        • Oct 2008

Wow that's news to me and I live in Manhattan.

Although he wasn't a big name around here. Arthur on the other hand is a stud backer.

Comment

• Swarley
          A Special Kind of Cat
          • Jul 2010

We have been hearing for weeks around here that he's got some stuff going on in his life. Snyder was never more specific though. I hadn't heard about him quitting though. At least we still have his bro Arthur.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
            Buckeye For Life
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by NAHSTE
            Wish I could pull some of those quotes. Comical stuff. Comical.
            I still gots em.

Fuck, Larry was on his dick about how Bryce was going tear shit up at KSU this year in the Miami thread about a month ago.

3 carries, 16 yards. 1 catch, 3 yards. Tearing shit up.

Arthur Brown is still a beast though.

Comment

• 1ke
              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
              • Mar 2009

Maybe Arthur can convince whatever NFL he gets drafted to, to give him a camp invite. Maybe.....

Comment

• Herm
                Boomshakalaka
                • Oct 2008

wowoweewa

It sure has been a long fall from grace.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                  aka Reece
                  • Apr 2009

Must have been upset at his lack of PT down at KSU...now he's going pro...
                  Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                  Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Tailback U
                    No substitute 4 strength.
                    • Nov 2008

Isn't this the kid who delayed his committment for a while and then announced it in a press conference or some shit?

Red flags everywhere from the get go. No surprise. Another dumb shit who could have been somebody.

Comment

• Senser81
                      VSN Poster of the Year
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Sportsbuck
                      I still gots em.

Fuck, Larry was on his dick about how Bryce was going tear shit up at KSU this year in the Miami thread about a month ago.

3 carries, 16 yards. 1 catch, 3 yards. Tearing shit up.

Arthur Brown is still a beast though.
                      I used to cut-and-save your moronic postings as well, but it crashed my computer and I was never able to recover them.

Originally posted by Sportsbuck
                      Tressel rumors are not true. At all.

Confirmed by OSU AD Gene Smith on twitter. Absolutely ridiculous rumor in the first place.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                        Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

In this era of discipline in the NFL why would anyone take a risk on this kid?

Which of course means that the Bears will let Forte walk and take a chance on him

Comment

• NAHSTE
                          Probably owns the site
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
                          Isn't this the kid who delayed his committment for a while and then announced it in a press conference or some shit?

Red flags everywhere from the get go. No surprise. Another dumb shit who could have been somebody.
                          Yeah his "adviser" at the time was his half brother or cousin or something, and was giving him all kinds of terrible advice. This kid is a fucking loon and no team will want him.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

"A rare miss..."

As talented a HS runner as I've seen...but one weird hombre. On a Curtis Enis level of weird.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
                              Buckeye For Life
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Senser81
                              I used to cut-and-save your moronic postings as well, but it crashed my computer and I was never able to recover them.
                              It's funny that you pull a quote that I was actually correct about.

That post was in response to this article, which stated Tressel was stepping down immediately following the Sugar Bowl, and that Buckeye recruits had been notified as had the athletic department and they were beginning to look at other options.

None of that was correct, at all, and my post reflected that. Shouldn't be too hard to find a moronic post of mine though.

Comment

Working...